Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Puma Men's Training Jacket
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Price:$24.00 - $32.00

on June 29, 2013
Got this about a week ago, and for the most part i am pleased. Just had its first wash, and the quality seems nice. I got this to replace an older one I have, which i still prefer it a little better over this one because it hugs me better, and fits like a comfortable shoe. My wife was desperate for me to get a new one, and so i did as the other one is getting a little worn around the edges.

The one thing you will notice is that the fit is a little looser. If you are looking for something to hug you a little tight, but not enough to make you uncomfortable, this is not the one. It is mostly a loose fit, even for a medium. It also looks much better when you zip it up all way. The color is great, and it does feel comfortable, although you will probably feel like you have to adjust it a little bit more then you would normally like to make it work for you as you are walking.

i can't give it 100 percent thumbs up. I would say its a solid 85 percent.
on July 6, 2013
I bought as a gym jacket. Something to wear to the gym and after. I often keep wallet and keys in jacket so wanted something with zippered pockets.

It works well. Won't offer much warmth in the winter, but just to get to car should be fine.
on May 8, 2013
The jacket has two external pockets and two internal ones. The two inside pockets were not stitched in one side at all. My whole hand can pass through. I do not want to go to the hassle of a return so I will stitch it myself. Otherwise it fits perfect I am 5'9" -170#. There seems to be a lack of quality control with this jacket since I am not the only one mentioning this issue.
on April 29, 2015
The jacket itself is good quality, very lightweight, cool. The sizing is weird. I am 5'9-5'10 160lbs and ordered a Large. The arms sleeves are just right, going slightly over my wrist and the length of the jacket is good too, going slightly past the belt. The shoulder creases are right where my shoulder would bend. HOWEVER, the waist area is HUGE. Could trim 6 inches off the waist and it still wouldn't be a tight fit. It does not fit like the picture, very loose. However if I order a size down, the sleeves would be too short and it might not be long enough... Probably another jacket made for the ever fattening population...

The zipper, it SUCKS. It's not YKK, it gets occasionally stuck when pulling up and almost always gets stuck when pulling down. When the zipper is not attached to the other side, if you unzip it, the zipper 'head' hits the cloth and jams... I expected better

Overall it is not a problem since I intend to bulk up a bit toward winter. Perhaps it is a little loose since I have been cutting for the summer months.

*EDIT: The Waist size appears to be a lot larger than the Chest size on this jacket
on December 30, 2014
Bought with the matching pants. Have received compliments on the outfit. Material feels expensive and looks great. Contast striping sets the Puma look apart from the rest. Great value for cost and fast shipping. Zippered pockets help a lot.
on March 17, 2013
This jacket is thin, just to protect from wind. Won't keep you warm during the winter.
Fits well (a bit too large on the neck) and looks good.
2 inner pockets and 2 outside zippered pockets.
One weird thing: the 2 inner pockets have a hole in the bottom (width of 2 fingers). Doesn't seem to be a defect, but if you drop something small in those pockets it will just pass through the hole...
Made in Cambodia.
on June 15, 2013
This jacket could definitely look a lot better if there was the logo of puma in the back and personally for me if they had an XS. The color is great, and the part of the jacket that lays on your wrists are very comfortable. Just the fitting doesn't seem to fit nice and tight.
on November 22, 2014
I had bought Dad 2 pair of Puma training pants. He got so excited opening the 2nd one thinking it was the jacket.I had to get him jacket. He loves it.He is tall and V-shaped. It is a great fit.Bought 2x.
on July 18, 2013
I freakin' love this jacket. I have owned two through soccer clubs I played for and was seriously saddened when I lost both of them! It is just heavy enough to not feel flimsy but not so thick that it weighs you down; prefect for layering and for wearing in 50 - 70 degree weather. I like how it's looser fitting to make for easy layering when it's colder. If you need to roll up the sleeves, the elastic holds in on your arm and depending on how big your arms are, it shouldn't constrict blood flow haha. Definitely want to buy another one!
on January 11, 2014
My husband has broad shoulders, and a very strong upper body. So the fit is sexy! I will say Puma is however made for TALL people. He and I both bought this jacket with the matching pants and both of us had to return the pants because of the length.

See 1 answered question