5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!
My son loves his jacket! Excellent quality and comfortable...We had bought the matching pants at the store but the jacket was not available in his size; so we were happy to find its exact counterpart.
Published on January 14, 2012 by Charlotte lady

3.0 out of 5 stars bien
nice
Published 8 months ago by roberto

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, January 14, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Eight Year Old, July 23, 2013
My grandson has slowly become "aware" of fashion and what is cool and what isn't. I ordered this based on the reviews and he thinks his new jacket is pretty "cool"! Yeah Grandma!!! jmg

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, January 6, 2014
My 11yo bought this for himself and he wears it every day. Fits well, washes well, and gives the warmth expected for a track jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son's Favorite Jacket, July 20, 2013
It was like pulling teeth to get my 10 year old to wear a jacket. He saw this at a local department store and loved it. But, they only had one in his size and it was damaged. So, I searched and found it on Amazon. He wore this thing all the time. It was not bulky, but kept him warm. It was sporty and stylish and he was sad to grow out of it. I would definitely recommend this jacket to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson Loves It, July 1, 2013
My grandson loves this jacket. He's 8 and uses it for golf, it's soft, and fits in his golf bag. I may have to get a 2nd one, as he wants to wear it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars He loves it., May 1, 2013
Folina Dubernol (location, location, location) - See all my reviews
I got this for my son, because he was addicted to hoodies. He would NOT go to school without a hoodie! Over the winter, I weaned him to a jacket (sort of ...felt...?), which was quite warm. But now it's warming up, and he looks a little silly in that fuzzy jacket, running around, not to mention that it's TOO HOT for it.

But he still insisted on wearing it, so I got him THIS jacket. Today is Day 3; so far so good. He likes it a lot; it looks nice. Better than a hoodie, but still casual, obviously. Haven't had it through the wash, yet. If it holds up nicely in the laundry, I'll leave it at a 5-star, since it seems to be a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket that washes up nicely, March 7, 2013
True to size. It has worked out perfectly for a boy who leaves it on the floor in the gym to get trampled on- wash it up and good as new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, December 7, 2012
This review is from: PUMA Big Boys' 7cm Track Jacket (Apparel)
I bought this for my son when it was on sale and I have to say that it was a great deal. It looks so nice on him and fits well. It is now his favorite jacket. I am going to have to get him another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket, April 13, 2012
I got a great deal on this jacket . My son is very happy with its quality . Great value

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jacket, May 21, 2014
I noticed not many people have posted a review about this items fit. My son is just now starting to wear a 14/16 and this jacket is a little large. If you are looking for something for them to grow into it than its fine but the large that I bought is a little big. Everything else about the jacket is wonderful.

PUMA Big Boys' 7cm Track Jacket