Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

Price:$19.99 - $49.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on February 26, 2015
They fit a little smaller than j thought they would but my son is on the slim side so they fit him well. They are thinner than I expected though. If u hold them up to the light you can see through them
on December 1, 2014
My almost-five-year-old son is very thin, and these fit great in a 3T for him - snug enough in the waist that he can run without holding them up, yet still a good length on the legs. Good price as well.
on August 25, 2013
Needed black shorts for soccer and these were perfect! My son wears a 5 in other brands and usually needs an adjustable waist but these fit great in the waist, comes to his knees so a little long but great quality!
on August 15, 2014
Greta little shorts for my 7 year old. he's little and small waist. these fit. kind of long but fine as i like longer shorts for his camp activities. he prefers these to all of his others. they breath. price was decent. I'd recommend.
on April 15, 2015
overall nice pair of shorts. Purchased for my son. They do run large so beware of that. Secondly due to the fact that they run large my son has to tie the drawstring rather tight. However when he wore these to school for the first time last week, as he went to pull the drawstring tight it entierly came out of the shorts. My son had to walk around the rest of that school day holding his shorts up as otherwise they would fall down immediately.
So in the end result we ordered another pair to see if it was just that pair of shorts that had issues with the drawstring or something else
on April 8, 2015
The shorts fit great in the waist but are very long. Our child is on the taller side so I expected them to fall a little higher. Quality and color are just fine.
on May 3, 2016
I love these shorts. My son is between a 4T and 5T, and these 4T are great. I wish all shorts fit like these and/or they had them in more colors.
on February 3, 2015
Nice shorts, better than expected. Nice material and perfect for wearing for any athletic occasion.
on July 29, 2015
Very comfy and cute for my 5 yr old son. Perfect for sporting events. I will be purchasing more.
on June 16, 2015
The shorts fit great on my son and he loves them because they are lightweight and comfortable