Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on August 13, 2012
These shoes are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. The quality of the materials and workmanship is top notch. You will be very happy with these shoes. As a side note, I wear an 8.5 in almost every shoe but I wear a 9 in all Puma shoes. You may want to order one half size up.
on September 28, 2014
I need all the help I can get. I'm by no means Sloth from the Goonies, but at the same time I have my physical flaws. My balding head is kryptonite for meeting single women and new friends. It has nothing to do with a caustic personality or my general disregard of the population at large. These shoes have helped to steer the judgmental eyes of society away from my head to my feet. Now I feel comfortable having honest and open discussions with people while their eyes are directed to my feet. They kind of make me feel like I belong in a late 80's hip-hop video. I like feeling "fly".

These shoes run small as others have said. I had to go a full size up to keep my feet from losing circulation. There's also a bit of glue overrun on one of the shoes that discolored the leather a bit in a small area. They are fairly comfortable, but I don't think these would be good for wearing all day if you're part of a parade procession or just like to walk everywhere for some inane reason. Thanks for making me a little more fly, Puma.
on October 3, 2014
What you see is what you get, the colors in the photo--I chose the green with yellow stripes since I thought that combo would go with any color slacks or jean I would wear-- and the fit was fine since I routinely order sneakers 1/2" beyond my foot size. Am sure I will order another pair at some point even though I'm not a sneaker person in particular.

However, I have to agree with another reviewer about the grotesquely over-long laces, and no amount of trick re-lacing can hide the huge bows formed by the final loops of a tied finish. I wouldn't dare run with them for fear of tripping over them, not that I have any intention of ever running anywhere unless there's a fire right behind me. . Still with the great price, I can absorb the cost of new laces no prob. Delivery was prompt, 2 business days as promised.
on July 26, 2015
These are definitely the best shoes ever made. My only complaint is that they are about a 1/2 size too small. They are waterproof for some reason and extremely tough. I've had these shoes for 3 years and worn them almost every day and they are still together, although, they are finally starting to fall apart. Once the shoes I currently own bite the dust, I will definitely buy them again. The following pictures are what they look like after 3 years of wear.
review image review image
on December 17, 2011
these shoes' size is smaller than other shoes. I wear size 11 normlly, and I ordered size 11 for these shoes but they feel smaller than 11 and they are tight.
on February 23, 2015
I thought I had dug up a pair of vintage "remake" Pumas, like the ones I wore back in the '80s. But not so much.

My mayor complaint is quality.
For one, they run really, and I do mean REALLY small. Ordered half a size up and they are still too short. They are also narrow. While the width wasn't an issue for my feet as a girl, I'm thinking most guys will have issues.

Secondly, the pair I received was mismatched. The front of the two shoes was shaped differently. I returned mine.
Quite frankly, they are overpriced for what they are.
on February 1, 2016
What is going on with Puma? I'm trying to stay loyal to the brand because I like its retro cool vibe, but their products are going downhill fast. I had bought a pair of black Ligas a couple of years ago and was decently satisfied with them even though they were pretty insubstantial; however, when they wore out and I ordered a new pair, I found to my disappointment that Puma had changed the design so that now the tongue and the heel were shocking white--not a good look with the black shoe. I returned them and tried the dark navy, which still has the previous color scheme (i.e. no glaring, random white areas). Though the shoes look pretty good, I noticed two annoying details about them: (1) They run really small! I usually wear a 10 1/2, but I finally ended up with 11 1/2 shoes after exchanging the first pair I ordered, and even these feel snug--so the sizing is off, even compared to the Pumas I'd bought just two years ago; (2) The shoes no longer have quality, removable insoles; instead, each insole, which is just a flimsy slice of cheap material, is glued into the shoe.
on June 14, 2015
I like the look of these shoes. The navy and black go well together and the shoe color goes with a lot of pants. I think the sole contrasts well with the color of the shoe (though I'd prefer if it were a bit lighter, more a true gum sole). I bought the shoes because they ran narrow (my feet are narrow) and they are comfortable and secure for me to wear all day.
on January 20, 2015
Back in '08 I picked up a pair of blue colored Puma Ligas with a brown gum sole and a tan colored formstripe. I tried them on and they seemed to fit my feet just right. They looked great too, and the blue/tan color worked great with both khakis and jeans.

Fast forward to '15 and that pair now has a hole in the heel from all the miles and years I've worn the things. Whenever I'd look for (and sometimes buy) a different pair of shoes, those old, comfortable, worn down Ligas kept bringing me back.

For a while the only Ligas I'd seen had the white gum sole, which I wasn't too fond of. Then I'd find a brown gum sole version but it would be combined with some bright, contrasting color combination for the upper section. I tried the regular suede classics, but they felt wider and flatter than this style, often with a bright white sole. My toned down blue/tan shoes stayed on my feet, until I (finally) found this new pair on Amazon.

These Puma Ligas in "burnt olive" replace my much loved blue/tan shoes. Not much seems to have changed compared to the older Liga design. It looks like they've switched out the pleather/vinyl heel insides with an artificial fiber, made the tongue a little bigger, and added a little more arch support that will most likely soften over time.

Here's hoping this pair lasts as long as the others. Definitely my favorite style of shoes.

Note: As with other Ligas, I'd advise sizing up for this item. I normally wear size 10.5. I ordered 11.5 and they fit great.
on July 23, 2012
I read reviews of these shoes about how you should order a size up from your regular size for shoes since Puma's run a tad small. They fit perfectly a size up. The blue looks great and they're super comfy. can't wait to play some indoor soccer :)