Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 6, 2013
She didn't want to take it off after the first day. The fit was perfect for my 4 year & 9 month girl. She is 43" tall and the pants touch the ground with shoes on but I can easily put a cuff on the bottom and then let it out as she grows.
on January 14, 2014
the outfit came fast. It fits well and looks great. Colors are bright and cheerful. Both the mom, my daughter, and the recipient, my grand daughter, love it.
on December 26, 2013
They run small but puma always has.
My niece loved it and it's a great thicker material. Would definitely purchase one again!
on January 12, 2014
Adorable on my daughter. Nice quality! She's happy so I'm happy. The fit was perfect and she says its very comfortable.
on December 29, 2013
Thanks for good jacke & pant set with low price..
I'm going to buy your product again..
Fit as expected..
on October 31, 2013
Great Quality! It looks soooo cute on my daughter. I am very happy with my purchase. Size seems to be correct.
on February 11, 2016
jacket is somewhat small. Pants are okay
on October 14, 2014
Cute outfit and is comfy.
on August 29, 2014