5.0 out of 5 stars it looks nice on her now
For my 2 years old daughter ,I bought 3T, it looks nice on her now. 2T may be too small...
Published 6 months ago by Marina

1.0 out of 5 stars damaged item. not cool.
Published 4 months ago by heather

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars it looks nice on her now, August 13, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars damaged item. not cool., October 30, 2014
Upon arival of my outfit I realized number one it was about one size too small ( small make) and number two there was like bleach or something on the leg. The colour is a little.more dull and not like this picture.I ended up shipping it back, told them I needed a new size and ppreferably one not damaged. They obliged and a few days later I got an email saying the size was out of stock. So in the end I ended up with all my money back and no product LOL the customer service was great, the ladies were very nice... BUT I'll be avoiding this company now unfortunately. Oh well cant win em all.. just beware. Lol :)

4.0 out of 5 stars this color was perfect for her, October 2, 2014
This review is from: PUMA Little Girls' Stripe Raglan Set Toddler (Apparel)
I bought this for my daughter. The size is a little too big. However, this color was perfect for her.

We also bought the following, which is kinda pretty in our opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality but runs SMALL, December 12, 2014
I bought the 2t for my 20 month old and the pants looked like they were capri's on her. I purchased another set 3t, and after one wash in hot water, same scenario. Seems to run quite small and the material shrinks tremendously. Cute design however, and the pants are yoga style (it flaps over at the waist).

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice set! Recommend!, September 2, 2014
Love the fit, style and material. I would definitely recommend purchasing it. My daughter is slim, most pants do not fit her waist and slip down because it's too big. It fit her perfect and will with most as it's not tight at the waist either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs a bit small, November 25, 2014
My 4 year old is wearing a size 5 and the length of the arms and legs are a good fit but the pants are tight in her butt and thigh area and she is NOT big. She wears it anyway and we both love the colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flashy, September 11, 2014
Fits my daughter well. It's well put together and looks cute on her. I don't imagine it'll last forever, but formthe age, it doesn't need to.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... off in the dryer other than that they are great!, November 18, 2014
The last 2 puma outfits I have purchased the first time they were washed the zippers broke off in the dryer other than that they are great!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing !, October 11, 2014
Very disappointing !!!Poor quality,there is a broken-hole in the trousers. I hope someone could check quality before shipment .

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty. Bought for my 3, October 18, 2014
Very pretty. Bought for my 3.5 year old that wears a 4t. I ordered a 4 and it was too small. Order at least 2 sizes bigger.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›