|Fits as expected||
PUMA Men's BioWeb Elite Running Shoe Running Shoe
|Price:||$31.99 - $92.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Mesh upper with a high strength-to-weight ratio
- WebCage overlay for flexibility and support
- Moisture and odor managing sockliner and mesh lining
- WebTech flexible TPU heel wrap for impact protection
- Durable EVA and rubber blended outsole
- Flex grooves
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This PUMA trainer delivers maximum cushioning and stability in a visually stunning package.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Indonesia
- ASIN: B00A48HWRM
- Item model number: Bioweb E
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 8, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
It's too bad to because they seemed like a very good looking and comfortable shoe. I am not sure what is going on with Puma lately but my feet have not changed sizes in 15 years but their shoes have gotten much narrower.
I recommend trying these on in a store first if you can find them (not one store near me carried them).
I in previous reviews have stated I have Plantar Faciitis which hurts like hell.
I tried them this Monday with my Powerstep inserts, nothing.
3 miles 26 mins. 55 secs.
Give them a try .
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love these shoes but after few hours my feet are in pain. When I first put them on they fit fine and do not feel tight. Read morePublished 1 month ago by UViolet
Love the look of this show, but it only gets 3 stars due to the fit being slightly too small and narrow. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Zack M
After read a lot of reviews I decided to ask for a size bigger than mine usual size and it fitted perfect. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Victor Diaz
The rear of the shoe rubs blisters on the back of my foot. I can only wear them around town and not active. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Bradley3819