|Fits as expected||
PUMA Men's Esito Classic Sala Sneaker
|Price:||$24.99 - $54.90|
- Leather and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Nylon ankle lining
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- PVC free
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
With improved stability and comfort, the PUMA Esito Classic Sala Fashion Sneaker will have you outpacing the competition in no time.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Indonesia
- ASIN: B006L2TLVK
- Item model number: ESITO CL
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 5, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I do not recommend this product.
Update: I sent a e-mail to Puma asking about warranty. They asked me to send to information (what was the defect, when I bought the shoes,...) and after a few days they provided me with a gift card of the same value of the shoe to be used on their website.
Additionally, I look like a soccer player when pumping gas on the way to the game or unloading my car on the return. The low solid color shoe with Puma stripe screams "yeah, I play soccer. I'm worldly like that."
I wish the upper AND sole were a little more flexible. The Puma Kings were softer out if the box. Maybe these will improve with wins, I mean more games.
I wear 11.5 in most shoes. I bought 11.5 and they fit nicely (small toe box though - soccer shoe). I wear 12's in running shoes.
If you have a tight fit problem then going to the 'wides' like a D or E size will help. I had a weird problem with asics wide showing up a medium width even though I specifically ordered wide. Sorry Asics, Puma is in the house now.