5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery,Great looking shoe
Published 12 months ago by J. W. DEASON

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoes
They were accurately described, and arrived fast. They do run a slight bit smaller than actual shoe sizes, but overall I was happy with the product and price
Published on February 3, 2012 by Leto Atriedes

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoes, February 3, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking shoe, December 28, 2013
Love my pumas but these seemed a little narrow and they broke down fairly quickly. I would not buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery,Great looking shoe, December 2, 2013
This review is from: PUMA Men's Esito Finale IT Soccer Shoe (Apparel)
I have gotten a lot of compliments from these shoes.I love the look of them,the green really sets this shoe off in my opinion.There still in my mind isn't any other shoe out there that can match these shoes in there design nor look the shoe gives off and I have had them for about to 2 months now.They are in still great condition with little wear and tear.They are in a league of there own.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it really, November 15, 2013
These shoes met my expectations even though I were a little tight. however, I can say that they are durable and good for indoor soccer...

2.0 out of 5 stars The size does not fit as indicated, July 26, 2013
Before buying I checked the size but were very small and narrow. I should have considered the views of the other buyers are like criterion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked the Shoe!, January 8, 2013
I'm a PUMA follower so I like just about anything Puma puts out. This shoe is an indoor version of the shoe of the same style but with cleets. Pumas usually run narrow and this shoe was no exception. They also run about 1 size smaller than what I usually wear but in this style I had to order it 2 sizes larger for it to fit comfortably. In general everyone who likes Puma should take this into consideration when ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast ship & great shoes, December 30, 2012
very good shoes and excellent price, these shoes are ideal for a play futsal, very quality leather and nice model. i recomended 100%.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, December 26, 2012
I ordered my shoes and recieved them in Australia within 8 days. I took on board what others reviewed and ordered 1 size bigger than my usual and they fit perfect. Have played two games in them so far and happy with them to this point.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELENTE, December 26, 2012
THANKS FOR EXCELLENT ORDER BUY PRODUCTS FROM VENEZUELA LOOKS LIKE ME AND RELIABLE HIGH QUALITY IS THE RECOMIENDOS to everyone AMAZON COMPANIONS

5.0 out of 5 stars Pumas, November 14, 2012
They shipped fast, and looked great! I love how they are black and bright green. The shoes fit comfortably also. I would recommend buying from this site more often. :)