Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on March 18, 2014
These shoes are quite nice, and have a distinctive look. The all-black coloring allows these sneakers to be dressed "up" or dressed "down." The minimal red accents on the black background "pop." It is difficult to tell from the images, but the suede is perforated across the entire shoe, making these practical only in warmer weather. On the downside, the fit of these sneakers is snug, such that I recommend you order at least a half-size larger than your standard sneaker size. (I generally wear an 11-11.5, and the Puma size 12 is still a bit snug.)
on May 7, 2015
These shoes are extremely cheap. I purchased from journeys at $65 and got 2 months use in return. not worth the effort Puma. This was my first and last pair of Pumas I will ever own. I actually thought they made a quality shoe that wouldn't fall apart on me. people be careful of the soles coming unglued. I was given a second pair as Puma awarded me another pair after the first was "defective" and my second pair has done the same thing. I see 20 year old converse don't even do this. this speaks a lot about Pumas quality control. I am disappointed because I really liked the style, but not worth the problems. this shoe will leave you sole-less if someone accidentally steps on the back of your shoe. these are pictures of both pair. notice they are both the left shoe.
review image review image review image
on January 6, 2014
These shoes had the sole seperate from the heel within 30 days of owning them. Not recommended even though I liked the looks.
on October 11, 2012
This is my 4 th pair of el ace 2 and this color can be worn with a variety of different color jeans. The quality is fair on these but be careful with the suede as it discolors. Comfortable shoes and very easy to clean. Its difficult to find this particular color in any other place, so i had to jump on this deal.
on March 22, 2012
excellent shoe, very comfortable and pleasant to walk, I recommend it to everyone, actually exceeded the expectations I had about the product
on November 4, 2014
There is a reason why people pay more for shoes and clothes. The reason ladies and gentlemen is because they desire comfort above a few dollars in their pockets. These shoes are cheaply designed and made using the most recycled crap they could find in a land-dump in Sri-Lanka. These shoes aren't comfortable one bit. They're stiff and they scratched the back of my feet pretty badly. I had to use bandaids to stop the bleeding. I don't run or do some crazy acrobatics using these shows, I only use it for everyday wear but they're VERY EXTREMELY uncomfortable. I would advise everyone to spend a few more dollars and spend your money on a company that actually makes good shoes. NIKE.
on June 1, 2013
I'm a little bit of a Puma fanboy but these are my favorite shoes. They're certainly not made for sports, running, or dressing up but as far as a casual shoe goes it's perfect. This particular line of shoes is made mostly of rubbery material which has small holes to breathe. The rubber is easy to clean, much easier than cloth or suede (I can attest to this because I have a pair of these same shoes made from mostly cloth and they very hard to clean). Overall, I highly recommend them. Comfortable, stylish, durable, and Puma is an eco-friendly company - you'll see when you get the 'shoebox'.
on November 4, 2014
Terrible cheap shoes that fell apart faster than some bootleg converse.
on April 19, 2014
Simply awful - Puma label??? Shoes are cut low, narrow, absolutely no support (no arch support of any kind).

Walked today around the city, came home with multiple blisters. Absolutely does not fit like other shoes I have ordered. These have GOT to be returned.
on May 17, 2014
Nice design... but the soles are void of any traction.
I slipped while walking on a pavement after the rain.
I tried to break my fall with my hands and sprained my wrists as a result.