4.0 out of 5 stars Make sure to get a larger size
Pros:
- reasonable price
- appearance
- pretty comfortable (although not as soft as the Puma Whirlwind)

Cons:
- Sizing runs small. I normally wear a 9 but they were too small and I ended up giving them away. Make sure you get at least a half size larger than your usual if not more.
Published on January 12, 2013 by Frank

2.0 out of 5 stars No Leather
I could not find any leather in this sneakers, I'm very dissapointed,
it is written here about this product that upper is leather made, but it is not,
it is made of "other material".
Published on December 3, 2012 by George M.

4.0 out of 5 stars Make sure to get a larger size, January 12, 2013
This review is from: PUMA Men's Roma Basic Sneaker (Shoes)
Pros:
- reasonable price
- appearance
- pretty comfortable (although not as soft as the Puma Whirlwind)

Cons:

4.0 out of 5 stars classy looking, September 27, 2013
This is a classy looking shoe that i bought for my husband. The downsize of this shoe is that it fits a bit slim, therefore persons wearing a 10M, may need to buy a half or whole size bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE these shoes!, January 22, 2013
Miguel (California, USA) - See all my reviews
I always wanted these shoes but as a kid I was never able to afford them. Now that I have good fortune of being able to buy them, I did and I am very happy. Delivery was superfast and the condition of the shoes was excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 9, 2013
These shoes are so comfortable. Everyone compliments them and they stay clean for a long time even though they have a lot of white on them

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, September 17, 2013
ITS VERY NICE AND QUALITY TOO. I LOVE IT, SIZE TOO FITS VERY WELL TOO. I LOVE THE COLOUR TOO.

2.0 out of 5 stars No Leather, December 3, 2012
I could not find any leather in this sneakers, I'm very dissapointed,
it is made of "other material".

4.0 out of 5 stars mice, September 19, 2013
great looking and great feeling shoe. you can't beat the price either. i would recommend to any one lookong for new pumas

1.0 out of 5 stars Not leather, January 10, 2014
This review is from: PUMA Men's Roma Basic Sneaker (Shoes)
Like several others, I was very upset and disappointed that these shoes are in fact not leather! The item title AND description both say leather upper, but when you get the shoe, it is not leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best puma so far, July 19, 2013
I use these treadmill and lifting weights. I use my Asics for squats and these for upper body workouts. Theses are like my Nike Cortez's except they have a leather tongue instead of Nike's stupid nylon one. The leather tongue is very luxurious and puts Nike to shame which makes me sad because I like Nike. I wear these with Puma shirts as to match and so far okay but they need dark navy Puma logos instead of off blues and sissy girl colors like candy or windows 8 start menu.

I used to like Puma Suede's but last pair hurt my feet after walking on sidewalks for long amounts of time. I am not sure why that happened. Seemed weird like they used to be more comfortable. Maybe I got a bad pair.

Had/have a pair of Puma Dallas I never wear because they are too loose in the width and about 1/2 or more too long. They slip off the heel when running no matter how tight I lace them (which makes them look long and too skinny and just funny) and they wiggle when I squat which is dangerous and annoying. The low heel is nice but who cares if it wiggles, how can I lift confidently with wiggle?

Puma whirlwind had stupid nubby outsole which looked like dumb golf cleats and worse hurt my feet when I was walking to the mall and in the mall. On hard surfaces the nubs make a funny noise and people stared at me obviously amused by my choice of footwear. They click clacked on the hard tile so not good choice for out and about activities. Maybe sprinting on clay track or grass turf. Stay off concrete/asphalt/indoor surfaces.

The G. Villas seem nice tennis shoe comparable to my Kswiss Classics so I might try them but I do not need tennis shoes right now. If I did I would rather G Unit Reebox's.

The speed cats piqued my interest some time ago but I was not sure if the sleek styling was suitable for casual wear, too European. I could definitely see the value as sports trainers am I really liked when the outsole was good year rubber tire inspired. Kind of like racing car slicker tires i.e. less tread more traction. Now I am into working out more so these would be more appropriate for me as long as I did not combine the with no show socks as is a current trend. I need coverage on my Achilles plus like wearing Nike quarter crews so you can SEE the logo. No show's have logo on bottom of sock wear you can not see it, how stupid is that.

All in all these are probably the best puma I have had not to low like the speed cats which would have to be purely sports trainers. I can wear these with jeans and look cool like they are Adidas superstars or something. Low shoes look bad with jeans unless you are bisexual and wear tight jeans or something. I wear looser jeans so low shoes tend to be paired training shorts. I can bench press with loose jeans and look normal.

So these worked for the money , look good for casual, knocked off the Asics Corsair's/Nike Cortez but as least incorporated a leather tongue which should be almost mandatory, and are okay for sports and training. Not hardcore running or atg squats but bench pressing, leg pressing, light track work etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, August 13, 2013
These shoes fit great and the feel good when walking or standing. They are very comfortable from the first time you put them on.

PUMA Men's Roma Basic Sneaker