5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the most comfortable shoes I've ever had
This was my first time buying Pumas, and I was expecting great things based on what I've heard . . . I was not disappointed. The soles feel amazing, and I was able to walk about ten miles during a trip the week I got them without the pain in my feet that I usually get from other brands. I will definitely buy Pumas again!

Important Note: I am usually a size 13,...
Published 20 months ago by CB

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Shooes fit really well it was a good purchase but they do make squeeky noise when you walk in them.
Published 10 months ago by MR.Quinn

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the most comfortable shoes I've ever had, December 10, 2012

Important Note: I am usually a size 13, but I read that when buying Pumas to always go one size larger. I found that this advice was incredibly accurate, and my size 14 Pumas fit my 13 feet almost perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Puma still makes a great shoe, August 27, 2013
Initially ordered a 1/2 size larger as I did with my last two pair of Pumas. Well, this model runs true to size. Great return policy by Amazon. Just got the correct size and they look and feel great. I bought them for walking not running. Sturdy heel, flexible front and good cushioning combined with breathability and comfort. Yes, they are narrow but I prefer that. They fit snug but not too snug.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoe but Sizing is a Concern, August 21, 2012
I went an entire size up because Pumas run small, but they are also very narrow. If you have a normal to wide foot then I would not get Puma. If you have a narrow foot you're in luck because Pumas are a nice shoe and I wish I could wear them but my foot is just not comfortable in them. Regardless, get a full size bigger than normal. The shoe is nice, and hopefully will last.

4.0 out of 5 stars I got them on suggestion., November 2, 2013
When I started pushing for my black belt I need a shoe that would stand up to a lot of running and working out. They fit the way I expected, but I order a half size large than I usually do because the reviews say they tend to be snug.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, October 17, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars had to go up in size..., November 30, 2013
this fit small, had to go up one full size than my normal shoe size. these are great shoes though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for the price..., February 20, 2014
Was in the market for a new shoe to hit the Gym in and got this on Sale for about $40, and honestly wish I'd bought another pair or two. Fits great and my feet don't hurt at the end of my workouts. I spend a decent amount of time on the treadmill as well as other activities involving lifting weights.

Great shoe, better than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, February 22, 2014
Looks and feels great. It was ordered 2 days ago, and took exactly as long as indicated. No complaints here.

5.0 out of 5 stars THESE DO MAKE YOU A NINJA!, February 16, 2014
I bought these after reading a review saying these shoes made the buyer a ninja. I can vouch for that. My overall ninja abilities are way up. Very comfortable. Good Cushion and roomy toe box. NInja Approved. NInja. Ninja.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe, February 15, 2014
This was a gift for my boyfriend. They are true to size and picture. He is very pleased. These are his first pair of puma's. And he says they won't be his last.

PUMA Men's Tazon 5 Cross-Training Shoe