5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeds Expectation
I think the product exceeded my expectation. It hold my full lenght towel, a change of clothes(t shirt, shorts and innerwear), a shower gel, deodorant, sometimes my shoes & key and such knick knacks.
Published 24 months ago by Instinctive

2.0 out of 5 stars false advertising
This bag does NOT come with thick straps. It has the rope ones like most other bags. We even replaced the bag hoping it was an error. Both went back.
Published 19 months ago by D. Smyl

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeds Expectation, October 4, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars false advertising, February 24, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, June 16, 2013
I got 2 of these bags because I loved how the straps looked in the pictures... it's been very hard to find gym bags like these that don't have the flimsy, cheap, rope-like straps & these appeared to be MUCH more sturdy & therefore comfortable! Well, we most certainly did not receive the bags pictured on here. The rest of the bag is the same & holds quite a bit of stuff, but the straps are most uncomfortable. If you don't care about how the straps are, then you may like the bag. The orange & red colors we received are as pictured, but we were not very happy campers with these......

1.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, but broke in 2 seconds...., March 25, 2013
This bag is a nice size- it holds a lot, but it's not bulky. I bought this for hiking and gym use. I wish there were pockets on the outside for things like a phone, keys, chapstick. There's an inside zippered pocket that works for this purpose, but when I'm hiking I like to have easy access to my chapstick! When using at the gym, I can fit my shoes, water botttle and a sweatshirt. Nice!

The problem with this bag (which is a big problem) was that one of the straps broke immediately. I took it to the gym once, and when I was putting it on to leave I noticed that one of the straps had come completely detached. I don't know if it was just a defective product or if it was damaged by the original sellers (ShoeMall). The seller is replacing it...I think? But from now on I'll stick to Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little bag, January 9, 2014
Bought the red version of this bag to replace a similar style bag we had that was of much cheaper quality. This one is really nice if you know what to expect. It is not a very large bag, but can be a perfect size to fit a pair of sneakers and few small other things can go into it. It's perfect for a small gym bag, for going to the basketball courts, or even for the beach (if you do not have a lot of stuff). Nice versatile bag. It has a small zipper pocket inside to keep small items like keys or a wallet from getting lost at the bottom of the bag. Very satisfied with my purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small, February 7, 2013
mpatter (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PUMA Men's Teamsport Formation Gym Bag (Sports)
A pair of size 13 shoes and there is barely room for anything else. If you plan on taking a pair of shoes to the gym and nothing else, this bag might serve you well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for., July 12, 2014
Nicholas (Verona, WI, United States) - See all my reviews
This bag is made of very durable material. I often stuff it pretty full, and the zippered pouch at the mouth is big enough for me to throw my cell phone, keys, and overstuffed single fold wallet so they don't get lost at the bottom. The drawstrings make it a good substitute for a yoga mat bag as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bag. I bought several and they are perfect ..., July 10, 2014
This review is from: PUMA Men's Teamsport Formation Gym Bag (Sports)
Very nice bag. I bought several and they are perfect for the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Misleading picture needs to be changed, July 10, 2014
This review is from: PUMA Men's Teamsport Formation Gym Bag (Sports)
As noted by other reviews, the straps are thick draw strings. In fact, all Puma Gym bags don't have the look as the picture.