Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 10, 2012
This bag is awesome. I'm at the gym every morning before work so I need to fit all my stuff for getting ready in it.

Items I fit in here today as an example:
• Work clothes (and it’s winter right now so think jeans, cami, bulky sweater plus socks, underwear…)
• A pair of knee-length leather boots
• Tri-fold makeup bag
• Hair dryer
• Straightener
• Travel box for my jewelry (5x5x5)
• In the little inside pocket I fit 2 iPods, headphones, gym pass and a couple other little things
• In the side shoe pocket I fit 2 pairs of shoes at a time (I have done 3 at once but it’s not necessary for my routine): lifting shoes, running shoes, Spin/bike shoes and 5 pairs of ankle socks for the week
• In the side vented pocked I fit hair spray, mousse, shower bag (soap, razor, flip flops).

Wow, writing that all out looks ridiculous! I'm a great packer, though.

Once I empty out the items I need for the workout and throw some other items on the locker shelf, I hang this bag on the door hook by the shoulder strap and the locker closes without any problem.

It’s sturdy, compartmental, and easy to hold either by the shoulder strap or by the handles. I have no complaints and would recommend this bag (and purchase it again in a heartbeat).
on January 5, 2014
I got this after reading all the good reviews and also after needing a fairly big bag for going to the gym. Overall it does a pretty good job and holds up well. I actually took it on a trip to Cancun because of its size and it worked totally fine. The shoulder strap and handle are pretty strong. The bag( mine is red) looks pretty cool as well. My only issues with it is that there are not many pockets or compartments to store of hide smaller things except for just one in the middle of bag. Also, it can get a liitle flimsy sine there is no support on the bottom. Furthermore, the side pouch for your used or sweaty gym clothes is not water proof or resistant so one time after leaving some post basketball playing shirts in the side pouch overnight the moisture leeked through to the main compartment and made my dry, clean clothes in there kinda of moist and wettish. I thought it would have been better sealed. Lastly, I assume this usually happens after long uses but mine happened after just a few months, the shoulder strap is beginning to tear and will soon need to be replaced. However, overall not a bad and useful gym bag, if you get it for a good price it is a great purchase!
on June 4, 2013
I love this gym bag! There's a big shoe pocket on the side & the liner goes into body of the bag for more room for bigger shoes/boots. There's another big pocket on the other side & a small zipper pocket on the inside. Perfect gym bag for me! So far it has been very durable and looks like it's going to last awhile.
on January 15, 2015
I've been using Puma products for decades and never had a problem before, all of them have been always of excellent quality and style, but this bag is not good. The design is brilliant, room for everything, pockets for everything, space for shoes and dirty clothes, beautiful design and looks, but the quality of the fabric is very cheap, thin and flimsy.
I use it from my house to the gym and back, that's all, it seats either in my closet or the locker room and I am very careful with it, but somehow it got a rip and then a hole and then it's unraveling in the seams, out of the blue, just got a hole because the fabric is cheap. I love the design and how useful it is, but the quality it's awful and that means that soon I will have to throw it way or use the heck out of my super-glue on this. Not fair for the expensive price I paid.
on April 11, 2013
There is no support on the bottom of this bag, so the entire bag is flimsy. If you use the sholder strap, expect to make it short due to the lack of support.
on March 26, 2016
I've been using this bag for the gym and for soccer games, the bag is slowly falling apart.

The bag, at most, holds a change of clothes, I filled water bottle, shoes, sandals, some deodorant, and a matching Puma gym sack. The stitching is weak, the shoulder strap design is flawed. The tears/rips are from carrying the bag about 4min each day with the shoulder strap.

Take a look at the photos to see where it falls apart.
review image review image review image
on April 22, 2015
I have had the bag approximately two weeks and use it daily. So far, so good. There is ample room and I carry a lot of items but this bag holds them all with room to spare. I can fit all supplements in side pocket, two pairs of shoes in the other side pocket (wet clothes compartment), all shower accommodations, gym clothes; etc with room to spare. Though there is some fraying of threads around the zipper portion of the bag area (upon receipt). Overall, I would recommend this bag. We will see in six months or so whether it can hold up as expected.
on December 28, 2015
I originally got the 20" and had to send it back because it was too small. This 24" was much bigger (you wouldn't think 4" would make that much difference). It is a great size and fits basketball clothes, shoes, warm up pants, etc perfectly.
on March 25, 2015
Good roomy bag with padded shoulder strap and handles. The shoe pocket is why I bought this. Pair of athletic shoes fits right inside so I can always have my gym shoes with me. The opposite pocket is great for sweaty clothes. The breathable vent on side is excellent and this keeps dirty, stinky, sweaty stuff from he rest of the bag. Little side zipper pocket is great for keeping my small mp3 player and headphones. Never want to be without them.
on February 4, 2015
I needed a large bag for the gym. This fits the bill and has been durable and holds everything I need. I am able to put all my work clothes/boots (its winter)/ makeup/ toiletries/ towel/hair dryer. I like the pocket and shape of the bag. best of all: It still fits in the locker!