Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 16, 2013
I got 2 of these bags because I loved how the straps looked in the pictures... it's been very hard to find gym bags like these that don't have the flimsy, cheap, rope-like straps & these appeared to be MUCH more sturdy & therefore comfortable! Well, we most certainly did not receive the bags pictured on here. The rest of the bag is the same & holds quite a bit of stuff, but the straps are most uncomfortable. If you don't care about how the straps are, then you may like the bag. The orange & red colors we received are as pictured, but we were not very happy campers with these......
on February 24, 2013
This bag does NOT come with thick straps. It has the rope ones like most other bags. We even replaced the bag hoping it was an error. Both went back.
on March 25, 2013
This bag is a nice size- it holds a lot, but it's not bulky. I bought this for hiking and gym use. I wish there were pockets on the outside for things like a phone, keys, chapstick. There's an inside zippered pocket that works for this purpose, but when I'm hiking I like to have easy access to my chapstick! When using at the gym, I can fit my shoes, water botttle and a sweatshirt. Nice!

The problem with this bag (which is a big problem) was that one of the straps broke immediately. I took it to the gym once, and when I was putting it on to leave I noticed that one of the straps had come completely detached. I don't know if it was just a defective product or if it was damaged by the original sellers (ShoeMall). The seller is replacing it...I think? But from now on I'll stick to Amazon.
on October 4, 2012
I think the product exceeded my expectation. It hold my full lenght towel, a change of clothes(t shirt, shorts and innerwear), a shower gel, deodorant, sometimes my shoes & key and such knick knacks.
on January 27, 2016
The bag is really nice, it's big for my college books. It's got that weird plastic sound when you go to open it because of the white decal on it but it's not bad. I noticed 1 strap on each side was strung out longer then the other 2 straps but that can definitely be adjusted. It's not that comfortable but I don't wear it that long. If you're going to walk a mile with this thing on your back you probably want to look into something else, I could see the rope strap digging in after long periods.
on November 9, 2014
Received very quickly, very nice quality. However like everyone else I was hoping for the wider straps light it shows in the pictures but like every bait and switch I got duped. Only 1 star for that, 5 stars for speed of shipping and quality.
on May 3, 2016
Exactly what I was looking for.

I wanted a bag for the gym, something to hold my headphones, mp3 player, a couple resistance bands, a gym towel, a small bottle of BCAAs, and my keys. This bag does the trick. It even has a small inner pocket that my cell fits in perfectly so I don't have to rummage around in all that stuff to find it. Perfect.
on December 25, 2014
It doesn't look that big but is actually a great size. I can fit my gym shoes, clothes, and toiletries in this bag with room to spare. The straps are a good thick braid between 1/4 - 1/2 in. diameter, so they don't dig in to my shoulders with this load (I wouldn't want to carry textbooks in here).
on December 21, 2014
Needed a bag for going to the gym. I am a huge puma fan and decided to grab this bag. It does not have the straps like the picture somewhat depicts. But the strings are still pretty thick and provide plenty of support even when the bag is full. I wish the pocket was a little bigger inside. But overall for $13 its a solid bag.
on January 9, 2014
Bought the red version of this bag to replace a similar style bag we had that was of much cheaper quality. This one is really nice if you know what to expect. It is not a very large bag, but can be a perfect size to fit a pair of sneakers and few small other things can go into it. It's perfect for a small gym bag, for going to the basketball courts, or even for the beach (if you do not have a lot of stuff). Nice versatile bag. It has a small zipper pocket inside to keep small items like keys or a wallet from getting lost at the bottom of the bag. Very satisfied with my purchase.