|Fits as expected||
PUMA Men's Voltaic 3 Cross-Training Shoe
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Eco-Ortholite foam footbed uses environmentally conscious foam
- Carbo rubber outsole increases durability
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Take your training to the next level with this performance-enhancing cross-trainer from Puma. The Voltaic III Nm features a rugged textile and synthetic upper for greater flexibility and increased air flow. A cushioned heel and rubber sole deliver the grip and shock absorption needed to help maximize your workouts.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004ZIP4U4
- Item model number: VOLTAIC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For a few years, Puma shoes were my go to for athletic training shoes. I have since changed preferences; however, this shoe was very cushioned, though quite heavy. Read morePublished 1 month ago by wes
all ok good excellent care is a reliable product and recommend it 100% sure I've used it and really work great thank you very much for your attentionPublished on December 5, 2013 by william barrios
It is a good product. Good quality. And for people who need it, I recommend it 100%. In addition, this a good price.Published on December 3, 2012 by Alexander Castellanos
This is my first puma.... very comfortable. I would recommend it to a friend.
Looks exactly like the picture and the fit is perfect. Read more
Just got my first pumas. Super comfortable, and they look good with shorts, as many running shoes do not. Read morePublished on July 4, 2012 by Al F