|Fits as expected||
PUMA Men's Voltaic 5 Cross-Training Shoe
|Price:||$59.06 - $79.97 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Modern cross-trainer with lightweight, bold style and visible heel cushioning
- Padded tongue and collar
- TPU shank and toe cap
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Light weight, bold style and steady performance team up in the PUMA Voltaic 5 athletic shoe.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FJC16VQ
- Item model number: Voltaic
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 11, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These are very comfortable, the toes breathe very well and hey...they look pretty cool too!
Wished i would have stayed at 10.5 as these are just a bit big. Maybe with thicker socks it will fit better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These shoes look nice and are sleek by boy are they super uncomfortable. I can't wear them more than a few hours a day before my feet and knees begin to ache. Read morePublished 1 month ago by ADLLDA
These were a tiny bit narrow, but otherwise are pretty comfortable and good for exercising.Published 1 month ago by Kerry Zhang
I have worn these Puma shoes for awhile now and the only complaint I have is that the arch support isn't the best.Published 1 month ago by Kevin King
i like these shoes but they fall apart after about 6 months of 3 times weekly wear. mesh is not very durable.Published 1 month ago by J Bow
Excellent shoes, great support for cross fit training, running on asphalt and trails.Published 1 month ago by chango