5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
This is the best fitting athletic shoe ever, they are so lightweight it's like walking on clouds!

Published 14 months ago by edwin f ortiz

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoe fitq
I normally wear 11.5M but ordered a half size based on previousl reviews. They are still a bit too snug and I will need to return for a 12.5 to get the most out of the shoe.
Published 12 months ago by John Milleson - Cavalier Golf ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, September 20, 2013
edwin f ortiz (San Francisco, California USA) - See all my reviews

Over the years I have tried so many different brands and they have fallen short in so many ways: Reebok, Asics, New Balance etc. They were either too tight or too loose fitting, fell apart after the first couple of trials at the track, or they just didn't have the style and pizzazz of these new Pumas. With today's Puma shoe, and the many color combinations that are available everyone is sure to find the right Puma to fit their style; not to mention the fact that they are so affordable you just might get a second, third, so on.... Just remember these shoes tend to run a little on the small side, so when ordering them, please order them a half to a full size larger.

Believe me these shoes are so comfortable, that I have told my friends and a few of them have purchased them. I do and I will always recommend these shoes to everyone!

And remember life's too short, enjoy it to the fullest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never wore Puma before these, definitely sticking with them now, though. Awesome shoes, November 15, 2013
Luckily I read the other reviews and ordered half a size bigger than my normal, so these fit perfect. This series doesn't have a tongue which is awesome, i always hate when the tongue bunches up under the laces and the lack of a tongue helps these shoes feel very form fitted. They're so snug and cushioned i just like wearing them around the house even when I'm not running.
This is my first pair of pumas, I normally wear New Balances and Vibram FiveFingers, both of those are good but I like standing out a little and I saw a pair of pumas in a store and tried them on and loved them.

Like I said; they're very cushioned and well fitted but with a good sturdy build on the bottom, I got the mesh style and like it, it's breathable in the toe how I like without being soft like most mesh shoes I've tried out. The arch is low, good for my feet personally, but wide which is nice. I have a pair of cross country New Balances and the arch is so narrow i feel like half of my mid foot is constantly sliding off the side, but not with these shoes. They have a good heel too, it uses Pumas gel technology I don't know much about it but it's a good soft feeling while I'm running. The only downside I would wish differently would be the grip, there's not any really its very flat, which is fine for running itself but I was originally looking for a cross training shoe I could use for multiple conditions but after wearing them around the store I just fell in love with them and got on amazon to find them in the color I wanted.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoe fitq, November 18, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Stay with your shoe size, January 22, 2014
I had purchased 2 separate pairs of Puma's recently, both just 'recreational' shoes I guess you would call them, and for both I had to get a 1/2 size larger. So I took the same precaution when ordering these and was wrong. Turns out they are about a 1/2 size too big, so I'm exchanging them for the regular size I normally wear. A good looking shoe though. I'm excited about getting the exchanged pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoes, May 23, 2013
Rodney Williams (Nashville, TN United States) - See all my reviews
I have gotten so many compliments on these shoes! Felt tight at first but after a few wears have become a very comfortable shoe. Love the no tongue feature!! Shoes fit like a glove!!

5.0 out of 5 stars orange puma shoes, February 3, 2014
I have never bought or wore brand Puma, but was very pleased with them.
I would recommend them for looks and comfort

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy 1/2 size larger., January 27, 2014
Shoes fix good. Bought them half size larger like other reviews said to do and it worked out perfect. Would recommend to friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes--order 1/2 size larger., January 16, 2014
Matthew Davis (Long Beach, CA USA) - See all my reviews
After reading other reviews, I order 1/2-size larger, and they fit perfect. I just took them out of the box and they feel great. Can't wait to work out.

3.0 out of 5 stars good fit but get at least a half size bigger, January 15, 2014
They fit well,a little snug at first but once they were broken in they fit good.overall a good running shoe.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, fit kind of small, December 22, 2013
JayC (Doral, FL, US) - See all my reviews
Fit kind of small and when you ware them do not look like the shoe by itself on the picture

PUMA Men's Voltaic 4 Fade Running Shoe