Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on September 20, 2013
This is the best fitting athletic shoe ever, they are so lightweight it's like walking on clouds!

Over the years I have tried so many different brands and they have fallen short in so many ways: Reebok, Asics, New Balance etc. They were either too tight or too loose fitting, fell apart after the first couple of trials at the track, or they just didn't have the style and pizzazz of these new Pumas. With today's Puma shoe, and the many color combinations that are available everyone is sure to find the right Puma to fit their style; not to mention the fact that they are so affordable you just might get a second, third, so on.... Just remember these shoes tend to run a little on the small side, so when ordering them, please order them a half to a full size larger.

Believe me these shoes are so comfortable, that I have told my friends and a few of them have purchased them. I do and I will always recommend these shoes to everyone!

And remember life's too short, enjoy it to the fullest.
on November 15, 2013
Luckily I read the other reviews and ordered half a size bigger than my normal, so these fit perfect. This series doesn't have a tongue which is awesome, i always hate when the tongue bunches up under the laces and the lack of a tongue helps these shoes feel very form fitted. They're so snug and cushioned i just like wearing them around the house even when I'm not running.
This is my first pair of pumas, I normally wear New Balances and Vibram FiveFingers, both of those are good but I like standing out a little and I saw a pair of pumas in a store and tried them on and loved them.

Like I said; they're very cushioned and well fitted but with a good sturdy build on the bottom, I got the mesh style and like it, it's breathable in the toe how I like without being soft like most mesh shoes I've tried out. The arch is low, good for my feet personally, but wide which is nice. I have a pair of cross country New Balances and the arch is so narrow i feel like half of my mid foot is constantly sliding off the side, but not with these shoes. They have a good heel too, it uses Pumas gel technology I don't know much about it but it's a good soft feeling while I'm running. The only downside I would wish differently would be the grip, there's not any really its very flat, which is fine for running itself but I was originally looking for a cross training shoe I could use for multiple conditions but after wearing them around the store I just fell in love with them and got on amazon to find them in the color I wanted.
on October 15, 2014
I have a bad knee (torn ACL 3 times, fixed 2 times) and need a nice light shoe. Some time ago I came across Puma and absolutely loved them! Comfortable and light, they really helped me keep active, even jogging. When those shoes wore out I replaced them with the exact same size shoe I had before, and with the same Voltaic model...the new ones HURT. I didn't find that out until I wore them for 2 weeks while away on business. Every day my feet screamed in agony! And since I had worn them for 2 weeks and didn't have the box anymore I never bothered to return them to Amazon. I might try and reach out to Puma and see if they can exchange them...but buyer beware! These run really small!

Quality is still great from what I can tell, I love how light they are and they seem well made. They just fit terrible.
on February 1, 2014
All my shoes are size 12. I was not sure what size to get after reading some of the reviews, but the color I really liked only had size 12 available or 14 at that time. With amazon's free returns I figured I have nothing to lose, and I really liked the color, so I ordered a size 12. When I first tried them on they were a little snug width wise but had plenty of room in the toe area like my other shoes. A larger size would have been too big/long. I wore them around the house a little and they immediately started loosening up. I have not worn them outside yet due to the weather, but so far they fit fine after walking around the house a few times, and im sure the more I wear them they will loosen up more. I don't know if the size varies a lot between pairs, but I would first try your normal size before going up and walk around in them before making a final judgement. I had the same thing happen with a pair of New Balance that a lot of the reviews said to go up a size. That time I first ordered a size up and had to send them back due to them being too large. I then ordered my normal size and they fit fine.
on April 20, 2014
I've had multiple shoes from each of the Voltaic model series since the first one. Voltaic (1) was awesome, and then came some fairly miserable tweaks that actually degraded comfort and ease of putting them on or taking off. Really happy to say that Puma nailed it once again with Voltaic 4. It's tongue-less, lightweight, and high level of comfort makes this design top notch very much like the first Voltaic. Now that I found these are so good, I am looking to buy more before they disappear. I'm not at all convinced that you can get a more easy and comfortable design than this, so I am betting the next Voltaic model will be worse, or at the very best, the same. Buy these while you still can. Note: I always buy these Pumas 1/2 size larger than my normal (e.g. leather) shoe size. They do run on the small side.
on December 11, 2013
This is not my first purchase of this size Puma shoe, so I knew what to expect. When I first put these on they felt very snug. But after wearing them for a little while they seemed to conform perfectly to my fit, and are about the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn.Although the model is exactly the same as the previous pair I bought, this pair had the pull tabs on the heel, which make them easier to get on. Like all Puma in this model, it does not have a separate tongue, but is continuous all the way around. This makes it a little more difficult to get on, but the pull tabs overcome that. My son got me started on Pumas because he is on his feet all day and these are the only shoes that are comfortable for that length of time. They also wear well. I got him a new pair for Christmas too.
on February 2, 2014
First of all, they are not as good as shoes I have purchased from stores like REI. That said, they are prefect if you are just looking for a gym shoe and well worth the money.

I thought I'd say a little bit about the sizing since there are several comments about it. When I first tried the shoes on them seemed small. However, after breaking them in I would say that sizing is perfect. I'd recommend going with the correct size (not a size larger like some people have recommended) and wearing them around for a week... If you feet are exceptionally wide feet, go with a half a size larger or maybe even skip on these altogether because they definitely fit snug.
on February 7, 2014
I usually wear size 13 shoes but I read that these shoes run a little small so I ordered size 14 instead. I have never ordered extra wide shoes in the past, the norm usually fits just fine. I get the shoe and I wouldn't have been able to force it on with Vaseline and 10 bodybuilders pushing and pulling. I cannot believe how thin this shoe was. It was a bit longer than I would have liked, as expected because I ordered a size bigger, but I don't know how could possibly fit this shoe on their foot. I give it 2 stars because it was a good looking shoe, but I had to return it for a refund.
on January 25, 2014
These shoes are pretty decent. I saw other reviews that said they were a bit narrow but stretched out a bit in a few days. Well mine didn't stretch that much so they're a little snug still. Had I known that I wouldn't have ordered them because I spent 70 bucks on shoes that I hardly ever wear. Still, I can't really fault Puma for this. I knew Pumas typically run narrow anyway. I just had hope these would stretch enough to be comfortable. They're not UNcomfortable as such, but after about 6 hours of wear I'm ready to take them off.

Upside is I guess they'll look new longer.
on December 3, 2014
While I was pleased with the appearance, and delivery of this product ... My issues didn't arise until later. Just days after using the product both sides starting making a "farting" sound each time I took a step. Being in the service industry, this was unacceptable. I immediately purchased a different brand of shoe, and these shows became yard work grade shoes. This is the 3rd time I've had this issue with this brand, and I will NOT make the mistake again.