5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Impressed
Published 12 months ago by Nietzche

3.0 out of 5 stars look better on the web
look better on the web:

Looks better in the picture than in reality. but, I highlight its comfort.

I recommend it for anyone who is not very interested in the appearance.
Published 23 months ago by Cesar Agudelo Osorio

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong!, February 7, 2014
I gave them 4 stars because you can't go wrong with these shoes. I liked the styling and multiple colors they come in and they were comfortable. My size 13 fitted as expected. Why pay double the price for a pair of nike airmax? I would have been willing to pay a little more if they had air pockets (hint. hint puma) in the front but overall I didn't miss that as much as I thought compared to my old airmax. I would recommend to anyone who is tired of paying 180-200 for nike running shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Impressed, November 15, 2013
For the first time in 36 years I have bought a pair of Pumas (I usually only buy Nike sports shoes). I really liked the design of these and thought I would give them a try. From the moment I put them on, they were extremely comfortable. The tongue is connected to the shoe so it doesn't move all around, the outside is cut a little lower to fit the bone on the side of your ankle, and as a guy with crazy flat feet they have really nice support.

The only two downsides so far 1.) they are cut really low (lower than my Nike) so doing plyometrics is a bit tough as it feels like the shoe is about to slip off in the back. But for running it's great. 2.) as some others have said, this shoe is narrow.....very narrow but not to the point of being too uncomfortable unless you have really wide feet I suppose.

All in all, I will most likely buy another pair of Puma's when the time comes.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shoes., July 25, 2013
It's not the best color option but hey I loved how i got a nice deal on this before Christmas. It feels good on my feet and a bit of ventilation. I don't use it always since I'm taking care of it. It's one nice shoes for me and with the deal I had with this it's worth every penny.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good short with great look, May 6, 2013
This shoe fits well. Although, the leather-like upper is less pliant than my previous Pumas, this shoe performs well as cross-trainer. Good overall gym shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe for the price, February 24, 2013
These were cheaper then the other shoes I got the same exact shoes different color but these one have more leather on them around the toes and are better looking then the other ones for a cheaper price wow how is that even possible?
the only bad thing I can say is that the shoe lases are a lil short for my likening but other then that these things are great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Narrow, January 13, 2013
Merry N. Mathews "MerryNic" (Washington Metropolitan Area) - See all my reviews
Great styling, I got the pumas because they tend to run a little more narrow for my 19 yo's narrow feet. He's had puma's before and I thought he'd love these - nope. they were too too narrow! Sent them back

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shoe, January 9, 2013
Shoes are great. They were a bit tight on me, but other than that can't complain. My prior pair of these did have an issue with the front toe pulling away from the mesh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoe, January 7, 2013
I bought these bad boys for Christmas. They are light and great to run in. Highly recommended. Can't wait to get another daily deal!

3.0 out of 5 stars look better on the web, December 28, 2012
look better on the web:

Looks better in the picture than in reality. but, I highlight its comfort.

I recommend it for anyone who is not very interested in the appearance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, December 11, 2012
They look good, they are comfortable and pretty light weight. There is no separated tongue in the shoe, by the way. There is a tongue but it's all part of the black body of the shoe. Not a big deal. Still comfortable.