|Fits as expected||
PUMA Men's Voltaic 3 NM Running Shoe
|Price:||$59.99 + $7.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$20.01 (25%)|
- Textile and synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Eco-Ortholite foam footbed uses environmentally conscious foam
- Carbon rubber outsole increases durability
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Put a little athleticism into your casual look with the Voltaic III NM fashion sneaker from PUMA. Breathable mesh construction. Athletic shock absorption and cushion.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0064IPS72
- Item model number: VOLTAIC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The shoes feel great, more cushiony on the heel area and not so much in the mid-foot area, but overall very cushioned ride that should pay dividends for heavier runners (185 lbs - 220 lbs neighborhood). Not much arch support. The toe area feels just right, and the heel-to-toe action feels great, so if you're a fore-foot strike runner, you'll like how the shoe feels. I also happen to like that the tongue is sewn in and not moving around.
They seem like they retain constant temperature, so it's a plus for winter, not so sure if it's a plus in summer though.
Nice color options (got the black/dark shadow) and can be definitely worn with jeans.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great comfortable shoes. I have wider than normal feet and these are very accommodating due to the stretchy material across the top of the foot. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Smackpwn
Quality wise, it's bad. After 1+ year of use, it's worn out. But they do feel comfortable and light.Published 10 months ago by S. Huang