Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 16, 2013
I bought the voltaic 3NM some time ago. I called Puma and they told me this is basically the same thing with a few touches added. The old shoe started to peel due to the top being cloth, these don't. They are soft and have great cushions. I wear them everyday and would eat them if I could.
on April 20, 2014
As other reviews note, this show runs small. I bought them initially in my standard size, but couldn't even get my feet in them. I returned them for a half size bigger. They fit, but very snugly. I probably should have gone a full size up, but I was concerned about them being too loose at that point.
on February 19, 2014
I also ordered one size up per the other reviewers. The problem isn't the heal to toe size. I wear a 12, and ordered a 13. The shoe doesn't have a traditional "tongue" which I think is the problem. It looks like it has a built in sock so to speak. So it's a very narrow fit. The size up I ordered didn't help that. Now the shoes are almost an inch too long from the tip of my toe. They look great, and I will wear them as a casual shoe since the price for this color was less than half retail when I ordered it. But I will not be able to do any sort of exercise with them as I had hoped. And I assume the more I wear it, the more the sides will stretch out and make it more comfortable.

TL;DR too narrow and shallow of a shoe. If you're in love with the style and the price is right, go ahead and order the size up. Just be forewarned.
on January 6, 2015
I got these for my husband as walking around shoes. They are very good looking and provide arch support enough for his crazy feet. At a running store once while being fitted, he was told "you don't have a lot of foot on the ground" to give you an idea of his needs.
on February 6, 2014
These shoes look great! Unfortunately, I couldn't keep them on my feet. Neither could my son who has similar size feet as mine. It seems like the shoe isn't deep enough to keep your heel inside.
on March 21, 2014
These shoes R AWSOME.. When I got these VIA FedeX. Couldn't wait to get the package open to try them on an see if they looked as KOOL as they did on AmaZons web sight. And was pleased that they fit and looked Awsome. They R true to size with almost a sock like fit. If your looking for a nice an stylish pair of Tennis Shoes these would fit the bill.. Very Happy I chose to get for myself.
Thanks AmaZon !!!
on October 27, 2014
I've sworn by Puma Voltaics for years now. Not for running or any other exercise, but for the simple notion that they look great and they slip on and off without needed to re-tie them.

As a frequent traveler, these are the shoes I wear when I fly because I can zip through airport security with ease.

Unfortunately, the Voltaic 4 is much stiffer and far more uncomfortable than older styles and I can't recommend them at all. I ended up giving them away.
on June 22, 2014
I have had some problems with my foot's circulation, and the integrated tongue allows me to wear these sneakers without laces, making them easy to slip on, and slip off, without any fear of having them fall of during use. Of course, laces would need to be used if jogging, or running, but I love the Voltaic style to go without laces, be fitted snugly, and extremely comfortable. Puma has also had crazy cool colors too!
on June 28, 2014
I really like the shoes colors and the brand .The shoe was really light weight but was way way to tight and my feet could not breath .I would have return it but just didnt feel like messing with it .Probly will not shop with them in the future !!
VINE VOICEon June 21, 2014
These are great shoes from a popular brand. The fit very nice but the most important trait is the look. They are stylish and very trendy looking. The craftsmanship is noted as you will notice attention to detail. A great bargain for the price.