Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PUMA Men's Voltaic 5 Cross-Training Shoe
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 20, 2014
Bought these after my NEW Nike's developed a squeak when I walked. I have more than a few pair of Puma and my Nike experience reminded me why.
These are very comfortable, the toes breathe very well and hey...they look pretty cool too!
on May 25, 2014
I really like the shoes. And ive gotten a lot of compliments on them. But I do think they run a little small. Maybe should 've gottona 1/2 size bigger.
on May 20, 2014
I like the style but fits rather tight. I would go a half size larger than your normal size. I will purchase this product again but will follow my own advice.
on April 14, 2014
Very light shoe, it might squeeze your toes a bit. I normally wear a 10.5, and if I order again I'll get a size 11.
on July 8, 2014
Great running shoes. I run at least 20 miles per week and these are the most comfortable of all the shoes I've tried. I went through a pair of Nike's, New Balance, and a couple different kinds of other Puma running shoes before I found these to be the most ideal. They are very breathable and their stylish look is an added bonus. I've been through 2 pairs now and will continue to buy this same type/brand. Excellent running shoe!
on March 16, 2014
Very stylish, comfy i am a 10.5 and on the advice of others i ordered the 11.
Wished i would have stayed at 10.5 as these are just a bit big. Maybe with thicker socks it will fit better.
on August 20, 2014
I used to like Nike alot, then switch to Adidas. Nike has a problem of soles delaminated from the shoe. So after 3 pairs with the same problem I switched to Adidas. But Adidas do not have very nice designs in the past few years. I came across this pair of Puma, and the design just jumped out at me. They have good design. Just received then yesterday. Tried them on and they are comfy. I read through feedback that it runs a bit small so I got a half size bigger and they fit just about right with socks. Great buy and worth the money given the 32% discount. Too bad I bought a day too late, when the 40% discount expired. Likes the other blue design, but not sold by Amazon and therefore no discount. Will buy Puma again if their design remains relevant.
on May 23, 2014
The shoes seem to be of good quality. Very comfortable from the very start (no blisters in the first day). I lik'em!
on January 11, 2016
These shoes look nice and are sleek by boy are they super uncomfortable. I can't wear them more than a few hours a day before my feet and knees begin to ache. Tried running in these are it was the absolute worst. Not sure if this is what a running shoe is supposed to be like but they were also very narrow on my feet and tight at the top so my foot felt a little squeezed in.

These are nice to wear off and on for short stints but I would have to advise running in this, you'd be doing yourself a disservice.
on August 18, 2015
I really love these shoes. I have probably gone through three pairs of Puma Voltaics over the years.

Although I will say, they have changed over the previous years and they are not my favorites anymore. They used to have a air bubble with a blue heel. I will try to find the old pair to upload a comparison photo.

If you found this review helpful please click the "yes" button below. It helps me continue doing these reviews and I will post an update if I get enough interest in the review for any particular item. Thank you. : )