Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PUMA Men's Blueprint Carrysack
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

69%
31%

on July 18, 2013
The outside is pretty water proof too, my paper bag on the inside survived a quick jog through the rain. There are 2 zipper pockets, one on the outside and one hidden inside, very useful for loose $ and cards.
on September 15, 2014
I got this to take with me to the gym in my building and it works just fine. It's a bit smaller than I had expected, but that's just me. It's a simple design with a pocket out front where I stick my keys in. Big enough for my towel, lifting gloves, and a couple of water bottles. For trips to the local gym it wouldn't suit me since there's not enough room for a change of clothes and whatnot. But as a small bag that you can throw over your shoulder, it's awesome.
on September 17, 2012
I purchased this gym bag for the early morning, fast workout for the day. All of the essential equipment (shoes, towel, etc.) fits nicely and the two zippered pouches help to keep everything organized and ready at hand. The appearance is great and gives this old man a bit of dash at the fitness center.
on January 15, 2014
Note that the gray puma is actually black.

Other than that, it's a great bag. For $6-7, you really can't beat this bag, given that most comparable bags by Nike, etc are well over $15. The strings are thick and durable, and the connection points from the strings to the bag seem like they will last a long time. Would definitely buy again.
on September 9, 2014
I bought this carry sack for use in the gym, and so far I've not been disappointed. It is very beautiful and of excellent quality. Very ideal and spacious enough if you don't have to pack many items. But if you have to toss in your complete gear, footwear, towel, etc., so you can take a shower and change into fresh clothing, then you will need a proper bag since this sack will be too small for you. I highly recommend item.
on September 4, 2012
I had no idea that this gym sack would be so huge, it is much bigger than it is in the picture. I use it for a backpack, and it is extremely durable. Highly recommend for Puma lovers!
on May 9, 2014
I bought this because it looked simple yet sturdy enough to handle my traveling around city without having to carry a full bookbag, Light and durable are the key words here.
on April 17, 2013
This seems like is a good product. Have not used it yet but it seems very durable. A bit small, but will do the job.
on February 10, 2013
put a lock ,a bottled of water, small towel, drop my keys looks great
on October 5, 2014
great for middleschoolers who are not allowed to have their normal backpacks