5.0 out of 5 stars Great PUMA shoe, May 17, 2013
I had tried the trinomic on previous to buying it from Amazon, so I knew what I was getting into.

I usually wear size 11.5 US (mens) in PUMA or Adidas shoes, and this shoe's size was as expected. Excellent padding for my sole, good arch support. The upper material is lightweight, and kept my foot cooler than expected even on a hot day. Soft, padded fabric at the ankle is very comfortable. The laces are a little different than traditional shoes, but work great.

I use them more as a casual shoe, but I've tried running in them and they were comfortable.

I love this particular color pallate, but beware that there are a lot of light/white surfaces, which can get dirty easy. Overall, very glad I bought these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Price Buster, September 2, 2013
Right for the price. Got this kicks a month ago and it really feels comfortable. I'm wearing this on a daily basis and its very light. Even tried this for a run on track and it handles well. I would probably recommend this shoes but make sure you don't have a wide foot because the sizing is a bit narrow.

4.0 out of 5 stars decent fit, but a little narrow in size 7 1/2, June 25, 2014
A little snug around the 'ball' of my feet, but it will likely loosen up with use, but otherwise comfortable; they are light and good for walking; the snug fit would make them good for lateral moves such as in handball, tennis, lacrosse & similar sports.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, December 15, 2013
Very comfy and the size is as expected. Nice shoes to go with the jeans. Glad of choosing this pair over the streetcat ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars PUMA shoe always are great, November 26, 2013
I bought these pair which it appealed to me from Amazon. The price sure was right, and rational. Puma is sure always my brand. My only observation I can’t recommend it to people with wide foot similar to mine, sure it will be perfect with a narrow foot. I have kept this pair despite I am not comfortable with it, with the hope it will get better with extensive use, and moreover because it’s a Puma. I’ll giving it only 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trying to ruin them, October 21, 2013
Got these because they were close out. Pinkish shoe only was in my size. So I took them on a forty mile hike, off and on trail. They still look new, they even hold the water out surprisingly well. I will continue to kick rocks while I hunt for quartz crystals. Hope to wear them out, but it looks like it may take a couple of years.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice kicks, August 14, 2013
nice kicks for the price!!!!!! really like them. true to size. easy to clean!!!!! also really comfortable for walking or jogging!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Puma Trinomic Trail Lo Sneaker,Black/Warm Olive/Dark Shadow,Men's 10 D, July 4, 2013
It fits me perfectly and the shipping was fast. The shoe itself is very light don't feel must weight on your feet. I like its design and how comfortable the shoe is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing shoe!, May 8, 2013
I always enjoy puma sneakers. Always comfortable, long lasting and feels great on the foot. These shoes fit me true to size, and are very unique and different. I get great compliments anytime I wear these shoes, wether I'm dressing sporty or with a nice day to day outfit, and amazon's price is unbeatable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 27, 2014
The husband like this pair of shoes

PUMA Trinomic Trail Lo Sneaker