4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product!!!
I have had this watch for about a week now and its doing great so far.

PROS
-Comfortable
-User Friendly
-Accurate

CONS
Published on January 18, 2011 by Nicolas K. Gebbia

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent monitor. Very difficult to see screen
I Like the LED's as indicators and they are critical here-- the watch screen is virtually illegible in anything but bright light. If they had a version of this with a regular screen I'd have kept it.
Published on November 2, 2011 by roidster

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product!!!, January 18, 2011
This review is from: PUMA Unisex PU910391001 Cardiac Plus Black Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Watch)
I have had this watch for about a week now and its doing great so far.

PROS
-Comfortable
-User Friendly
-Accurate

CONS
-Not as well made as I would expect. I dont know if this makes sense but some times it looks nice then at other glances it looks cheap. I have had it for about a week and the button on the left hand side on the side of the watch fell out. I found the button and put it back in and it is still holding. I dont know if it got caught on something or what but I was just walking and felt something hit the back of my hand looked down and it was gone.

Other than that it does what it is supposed to do. It was a little hard at first to set up but then I got the hang of it. The watch takes pretty accurate readings and the strap stays on well and is pretty comfy. I run about 12-15 miles a week and do high intensity cuircut training and I have had no issues.

I rated it a 4 because of the button issue. But I would still recommend this product to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent monitor. Very difficult to see screen, November 2, 2011
roidster "roid" (Corporate America) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, February 17, 2013
great design, works perfectly, looks real nice whem iam wearing it, just love it, the functions are usefull, specially the led think alarm

4.0 out of 5 stars User friendly HRM, January 22, 2011
This PUMA watch is a user friendly HRM that provides the user very precise readings as well as many functions you would find in watches double the price.
It can be set for minimum and maximum heart rate alarm, dual time zones, stop watch, counter to name but a few functions. All in all a great buy for the
lower end user without the price tag of the polar and garmin watches. Fantastic entry and middle of the road HRM that is well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love!, November 21, 2013
I wear this watch every day because of how comfortable it is. I have only used the heart monitor a few times so I can't offer an honest review of it yet. I got a few compliments on it already!

5.0 out of 5 stars I got it, April 2, 2013
I have been using it for a week now and it seems to be quite accurate, it works well for my needs. It took me about five minutes to program the watch, quite easy. I have had no problems so far and hope to have none at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great.......So far!!, September 6, 2012
J. Thomas (International) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars No Complaints., September 5, 2012
The watch looks good and functions even better. The heart rate monitor syncs properly after about 10 seconds. This is a great buy if you are trying to step up your fitness and keep your heart rate up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rapid Pulse, August 8, 2011
Mark A. avery (RANCHO MIRAGE, CALIFORNIA, US) - See all my reviews
For some reason when I wear this watch in the presence of my wife, it malfunctions. The pulse rate shows a rapid increase, I begin to perspire, and have a sudden urge to ride away with her on a stallion! Please help

3.0 out of 5 stars good, July 11, 2013
hi,
I've applied this time so that I saw its beautiful shape and also in the process of measurements of heart rate and temporary.

ARRAY(0xd98297f8)