5.0 out of 5 stars great white sports watch
Published 13 months ago by LK

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
It is far larger than expected.
Published 1 month ago by Aubrey

5.0 out of 5 stars great white sports watch, July 13, 2013
This review is from: PUMA Unisex PU910801027 Loop Sports Lifestyle Digital White Watch (Watch)
So yes, it is white. White= gets dirty faster than black. Not shocking. However, my magic eraser restores the pure white. I've had it for about 6 months of heavy use and it barely needs to be cleaned. I also love the large face and I have tiny wrists. I wear this to work as a physical therapist. It's modern but not too sleek or "fashion-y". Good timer/stopwatch function that is easily accessible. And GREAT price. I wish they made some more in funky color. And I don't understand the reviews about the uncomfortable band. I find my metal band watches to be more uncomfortable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 9, 2014
It is far larger than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, May 17, 2014
I bought it for my wife and she loved.
Very beautiful and useful
The brand is also good
I recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish watch, May 8, 2014
Katherine Kim "Katie" (DFW, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I wanted a watch to wear when I have workout or very casual clothes on. This has quite a large face which I wanted. I haven't tested the water resistance properties but it is a cute watch at a reasonable price and I am happy with it for what I needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this watch, but..., April 27, 2014
After wearing this watch for a couple of weeks, I developed some dermatitis underneath part of the band. I had even been washing the watch band with some soap on occasion with the same soap I use all the time for my hands. I didn't wear the watch for a while and when I wore it again, the same thing happened. Well, I really like the watch so after a few weeks, and no more rash, I tried once more and I loosened the band a notch and I haven't had a problem since.

As far as having a white watch goes, yeah, it's not really white any more. Kind of like when you buy white shoe, it just tends to get scuffed. It cleans up some if I wash and scrub it. Someone else mentioned using those magic eraser cleaning thingymadoes. I might try that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Puma Watch, March 4, 2014
I like this watch. It is comfortable on and really easy to read while wearing. I also think it looks nice.
I am a female with a small wrist so I have to wear it on the next to the last hole which give quite a bit of flap, but there are two cuffs to tuck the flap into so there is no problem.
I would buy another watch like this in another color and maybe start a collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, February 18, 2014
Light, operates in 24hr time, waterproof and can be disinfected easily after handling a dirty patient! Would definitely buy again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big for my wrist., February 6, 2014
They say its unisex watch, but it seemed way too big for a lady's wrist. I just didn't like the style after putting on the watch VS seeing it on amazon websight. Increased cool factor by only 2 or 3%.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks awesome, October 7, 2013
Very nice watch for luxury or sport. Doesn't get very dirty for being white. I love the backlight, it looks so cool.

2.0 out of 5 stars puma watch review, July 31, 2013
The watch is ok i just really hate the fact that it turned yellow in only the first 3 days i had it

Rate and Discover Movies