|Fits as expected||
PUMA Unisex Liga Suede Fashion Sneaker
|Price:||$20.46 - $88.97 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Classic fashion sneaker in low-top silhouette featuring signature Formstrips at sides and contrast midsole in textured finish
- Cushioned midsole for comfort
- Grippy non-marking outsole
- Sizes listed are U.S. Men's, please see Sizing Info for unisex conversion
Smart is Faster
Push your limits in 2016 with our best men's athletic shoes for any workout--including road-running, cross-training, and more. Shop Men's Athletic Shoes
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Soft suede delivers a comfortable fit in this low-cut offering from PUMA.
First introduced in 1978, the Liga gained popularity on indoor football pitches the world over. It has more suede and sportiness to its name than you can shake a yellow card at and this version boasts no less. It's done here in a suede upper, underlined by a rubber outsole for grip inside places and outside, too.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Indonesia
- ASIN: B0055522XI
- Item model number: LIGA SUE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These shoes run small as others have said. I had to go a full size up to keep my feet from losing circulation. There's also a bit of glue overrun on one of the shoes that discolored the leather a bit in a small area. They are fairly comfortable, but I don't think these would be good for wearing all day if you're part of a parade procession or just like to walk everywhere for some inane reason. Thanks for making me a little more fly, Puma.
However, I have to agree with another reviewer about the grotesquely over-long laces, and no amount of trick re-lacing can hide the huge bows formed by the final loops of a tied finish. I wouldn't dare run with them for fear of tripping over them, not that I have any intention of ever running anywhere unless there's a fire right behind me. . Still with the great price, I can absorb the cost of new laces no prob. Delivery was prompt, 2 business days as promised.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What is going on with Puma? I'm trying to stay loyal to the brand because I like its retro cool vibe, but their products are going downhill fast. Read morePublished 4 days ago by giuseppe soffiare
I've owned a pair of Liga's for 12 years wearing them about every other day (on average). The other day I went into buy another pair of shoes and the people sitting around me... Read morePublished 11 days ago by S. Weaver
Puma's are great shoes. Getting them at Amazon prices is even greater!Published 13 days ago by Jim P.
I am still breaking them in, wearing them a few minutes a day. I do feel that I will be able to wear these Puma shoes under normal use soon. Read morePublished 21 days ago by T. Speck