5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love this shoe!!!
Published 21 months ago by Jan

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy
Published on April 2, 2012 by Lydia Majdisova

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, April 2, 2012
I was so excited to purchase these adorable puma sneakers for my daughter but they totally failed me. They started to fall apart only weeks after she started wearing them. All the glued parts came undone, the Velcro straps started ripping from the bottom (lining) and the insole was flat, no carved arch as we expected from an expensive shoe like this one. Wouldn't recommend to anyone... :(

2.0 out of 5 stars size large, May 18, 2014
Size chart to compare and select the right size have a different description of de size to select in the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love this shoe!!!, October 6, 2012
Jan (Woodbridge, VA, United States) - See all my reviews
I have purchased at least 5 pairs of these for my sons in a variety of colors. Super comfortable, very stylish for a Velcro style shoe and fits true to size. I love Pumas for my sons and found that these do NOT run small like the other styles tend to. These will not disappoint. They will fit all types of feet from narrow to a wider foot. If your child's feet are very wide, then these may not work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, May 6, 2011
Mary Anne Pangilinan (Melbourne, Australia) - See all my reviews
Got this for my 5 year old son. This is a great shoe as he can put the shoe on and off himself. I think Puma is a half size smaller though. Quality is good as well. Wish they made it in other colours.

1.0 out of 5 stars falling apart, December 3, 2012
Purchased on October 18,2012. The sneakers seams are coming apart above the toe area. My daughter probably wore them maybe 15 times. passed the return time frame to exchange for a new pair. i will call amazon to see what they say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes!, March 3, 2014
My son loves the shoes. The color is very bright and the quality is just great! I will buy this type of shoes again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, February 25, 2014
The colors are bright and look really good! Fit perfectly! My four year old daughter loves them! Velcros easily and stays on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 10, 2014
This shoes are very cute and of high quality. I especially like the color, very pretty red. My daughter loves how they fit, and the fact that she doesn't have to tie shoelaces for her PE class anymore!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little shoes, February 7, 2014
very easy to put on. be sure to spray with suede spray as ours started to turn blue. love them though. will be looking for more colors soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nephew loves them, February 6, 2014
Purchased for my nephew, and he loves them. He's very rough so the black will withstand. The Velcro is also helpful!

Rate and Discover Movies