5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!
Published 18 months ago by Christine Koch

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight but....
Published 18 months ago by greyhip

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight but...., June 22, 2013
These shoes are lightweight which is great for running, however, they are quite narrow in the toe box area and run a tad bit short too. I typically wear and ordered a size 8 1/2 and this shoe just barely makes it for length. I am pretty disappointed in the arch support...or more accurately the lack of. These shoes will be OK for treadmill/eliptical workout but wouldn't recommend for running or high impact workouts. Not impressed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, June 28, 2013
This review is from: PUMA Women's BioWeb Elite Running Shoe (Apparel)
I run daily, and after reading all the good reviews I deiced to branch out and give them a try. Big mistake. The back of the shoe is designed too high and basically takes a bite out of your ankle every time you take a step( I have never had this problem before!) Also the sole is far too hard it was making my feet ache and tingle from the pressure on the nerves.Seems like a quick fix right? Hardly, I put in new athletic inserts and gave that a try. The shoes are far too narrow and with a different insert it basically smooched my foot and made it even more numb. These were a waste of money and basically just sit in my closet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, June 7, 2013
I already have a pair of Pumas that I work out in, I do cardio on machines, biking, running etc. I also do a high intensity toning class two days a week and the Pumas I wear now I have had for over 3 years and they have held up great. I have a weak ankle due to an injury when I was young, and I have really flat feet (with out any supports the bottom of my entire foot touches the ground) so I need extremely supportive shoes because of this. I love Pumas always have, and probably always will, so when I read that these deliver extreme support and are a very sturdy shoe I decided to give them a try. I haven't actually worked out in them yet but I have walked in them and they fit great. I wear a 9 1/2 in the Pumas I had before these, and ordered a 9 1/2 and they fit perfect. Do be aware though, if you do have really flat feet like myself you will still need arches. I could tell as soon as I put them on that I would still need my arch inserts but there's plenty of room for them. I also wear an ankle brace and they fit around the brace great as well. Would definitely recommend these to people who prefer a sturdy shoe!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good looking shoes, May 3, 2013
It is a good looking shoes, it is not heavy. It just feel hard on my sole....and not very bendable. it is true to size but a little bit narrow. Maybe I need to buy Gel sole so it will feel better when I am wearing it....

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard in the sole, May 14, 2013
At first they were grate but after a while the sole was like you we're standing on a rock and when I ran the mile my feet were in pan and with the holes in them you can get a lot of rocks stuck in them

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking shoe but runs narrow, July 9, 2013
Very narrow shoe at the widest point of my foot. These don't fit like my other pumas, which I've always worn and never had a problem. They are Awesome looking shoes so it was disappointing that they don't fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars falling apart, October 12, 2013
I have had these shoes for about a month and wore them maybe 6 or 7 times and they are falling apart. The bottoms are coming off and the rubber on front of toe on both shoes coming off. I am not a heavy runner and really wish these would have held up.

1.0 out of 5 stars The shoe wrecked my ankles, April 3, 2014
I previously owned PUMA sneakers for running and loved them. I purchased these with the same expectations, but they wrecked my ankles. The first time I ran in them they tore up the back of my ankles. The second time I wore them days later with band aids, athletic tape, and higher socks, they ripped through all of the above and massacred my ankles. The back of my shoes were covered in blood.

Thankfully these were directly by Amazon, and I was allowed to return them even after wearing. They are probably the worst sneaker I every purchased.

3.0 out of 5 stars Puma Bioweb look more powerful than they feel, July 18, 2013
Insole inserts have no arch support and inside heels are not comfortable. Will replace insoles. Look fabulous and good value.

3.0 out of 5 stars tad disappointed, July 9, 2013
Karen "K" (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
I was very excited to have ordered these and even more so to receive them. The shoe fits somewhat snug on the heel and I am hoping just requires some breaking in. Overall great looking shoe though.

PUMA Women's BioWeb Elite Running Shoe