5.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye Nike, hello Puma's!
Published 1 month ago by Natalie J

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for serious athletes
Published 9 months ago by j

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye Nike, hello Puma's!, June 25, 2014
I can see why some reviewers find them "too small" they're very padded (in a good way) making them fit like a glove. If you want extra room buy half a size up. It's not an uncomfortable tight to me, feels how a shoe should fit. Very very comfortable and good cushioned arch, which is great for my flat feet. I have normal width to my feet, if your feet are wide I would recommend going a size up as well (due to the padding) best shoes I've owned so far!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for serious athletes, October 21, 2013
These are not cross-training shoes. They are heavy (about 65 grams heavier than other cross-trainers like Asics, Reebok, and Nike), too tight/narrow in the toe (even with ordering a half-size bigger), and uncomfortable because they do not offer enough cushion/support. Also, the inside sole of the shoe says "running"-although being a runner myself, I can tell there would not be enough cushion nor support for long-distance runs.

The style makes it an attractive shoe,but it fails in the performance department. If you are looking for standard sneakers for everyday use, these are fine. However, if you are looking for a shoe that provides serious stability, comfort, and speed in your workout (e.g., crossfit, HIT, etc.) Puma shoes are NOT the right choice for you-stick with proven performance brands for athletes (e.g., Nike or Reebok).

Should go without saying, but I will be returning these shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Most GORGEOUS!, April 13, 2013
DRAT! These are made for narrow feet. They are narrow everywhere; not just toe box...I am SO disappointed because they are absolutely gorgeous looking....since I had ordered another Puma brand in a 9; and they were too long; saw these and much prettier. But; the 8.5 is very narrow throughout the entire shoe. And I have very skinny feet and heels..AAA; so I really believe these to be narrow. Didn't want to try the 9 because I figured they would just be longer; and not any wider. So disappointed. If you have thin feet; and a thin toe box; these would probably be ok for you. Recommend for sheer LOOKS!

4.0 out of 5 stars The shoe, June 19, 2013
No arch in this shoe but otherwise nice. I have a high archa ns this would not be a good shoe for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, June 12, 2012
I love love love this running shoe. I've been running for years and have never had a shoe so comfortable. It is light and airy perfect for summer. I love it so much I have considered buying 2 more pairs just to have them in stock!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, perfect balance!, April 4, 2014
I've never felt so great after running/jogging a good mile, these shoes are perfect for me, they fit perfectly and everything was just great about them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love The shoe, March 19, 2014
I purchased the shoe because they were cute and much cheaper on Amazon instead of the JC Penney. I ordered my size 8 1/2. It's comfortable, but If I am doing to much there is a little tightness in the toe area. So I would recommend a 1/2 size bigger. Puma shoes do run small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!!!', March 7, 2014
Shoe was very comfortable loved the colors but only disappointment was the shoe does run a bit too big. I would suggest ordering a size down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes!, April 22, 2014
This review is from: PUMA Women's Cell Riaze Cross-Training Shoe (Apparel)
I absolutely LOVE these shoes! They are lightweight, exceptionally comfortable (like walking on air) and the colors are sharp. I don't do an awful lot of running, so I can't attest to how well they would hold up for a serious runner. However, for everyday use, they are super. I will caution that these do run a little small. I normally wear a size 8, and based on other reviews, I purchased an 8.5 and they fit perfectly!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy a half size larger than normal, May 21, 2014
As other reviewers had mentioned these run about .5 a size too small. Buy up a half size and they fit perfect.

PUMA Women's Cell Riaze Cross-Training Shoe