Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 19, 2010
Well the item is ok but its a little hard to read since the numbers at dial are faded in pink color so you get distracted while jogging or running trying to read the numbers.
on March 25, 2014
Appearance I give it 8/10, this is what appealed to me, since I wear a uniform that is quite dark it blends in nicely, but the flash of pink keeps it from looking like a man's watch. I like how the numbers are muted, can make it a bit difficult to read in dimmer lighting, but overall I like this effect.
Comfort- I give it about 6/10- I don't have petite bone structure so wish the strap was just a touch longer, and where the buckle lands on my wrist can be uncomfortable when doing computer work/keyboarding. I removed the square strap holder piece as I found it particularly bulky.
Function-5/10 the buttons are really stiff, requires moderate pressure to make light to come on. If your hand strength and dexterity are not the greatest you will likely find this a frustrating watch. I found the instruction manual online and was easy to follow for resetting time.
Overall as a work watch I really like this watch, again goes well with a dark uniform and has that slight feminine touch.
VINE VOICEon June 6, 2014
I can barely read it. I can't set it. There is alarm set that goes off every morning, it took me 3 days to figure out where the dam ringing was coming from, I had a lot of stuff in that area. It is a lovely watch, just not practical. and the alarm constsntly going off has me wanting to tale every once off my anger and beat it with a mallot until its demise is reached.
on December 23, 2010
This is a beauty watch but it is only useful if you are at the US and you have no plans to move or travel overseas. Indeed, if you are planning to travel do not take it with you since it is impossible to set it a new time. So, you only can know the time puma set.
Also this product comes without instructions or user's manual so, you have to guess how to use all its functions. Until now I haven't figured out how to set time.
I wrote an e-mail to puma asking for an instruction manual or something and never received feedback, so I have no intentions to buy a puma watch again.
on March 19, 2014
this watch looks beautiful in person, it has a nice feel to it and it pops out as something of quality. very nice
on September 11, 2014
nice watch, from puma hard to see the numbers inside...but strap broke within 3 weeks and not because miss use just deteriorate the rubber so fast for a wet and dry watch...now disappointed wife...
on August 28, 2014
She loved it till she was using my children s sun protection spray a little got on the watch then it didn't stop beeping till the trash man took it.

Worst BUY EVER
on August 30, 2014
VERY NICE, ONLY TO READ NUMBERS BECAUSE VERY CLEARLY IS LIGHT PINK, AND HE COULD NOT EVEN COORDINATE WITH DATE TIME, BUT IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL WATCH.
on October 20, 2014
the face is dark and hard to read when in an er working in a fast paced environment. Pretty but as functional as pretty
on March 6, 2014
poor quality watch but I did get it on sale. The light is not bright at all. cute watch though.