5.0 out of 5 stars Puma Ladies watch PU910672002
Lovely item, would suggest to all the ladies, reasonably priced and attractive look.
Arrived intact.
Good working condition.
Published on January 2, 2011 by Noreen

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch sent damaged
This could be a cute accessory but when I opened it I saw that the bezel is scratched (the plastic cover on it was pulled back). As an enthusiastic purchaser of PUMA products, it's a shame that they sent me something like this. I suppose this will be my last Puma purchase. For $70, you'd think Puma would offer a replacement. So far, radio silence.
Published 2 months ago by Alice

5.0 out of 5 stars Puma Ladies watch PU910672002, January 2, 2011
This review is from: PUMA Women's PU910672002 Slick 3-Hand-Date White and Rosegold Watch (Watch)
Arrived intact.
Good working condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch! I'm Happy with it, May 29, 2012
excellent watch, all my friends love my new watch. It is easy to operate it you just have to read instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch!, May 17, 2012
Have you ever undergone some adventures and resisted all. Was made ''of a material that favor, the rubber does not dirty. Besides everything is beautiful, I have received many compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, March 3, 2014
I was looking for a sport and beautiful watch, and this one is exactly this.. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! I recommend

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch sent damaged, February 6, 2014
Alice (Carlsbad, CA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch for a beautiful teen, November 7, 2013
Bought it as a birthday gift for my 13 year old and she loves it so much. She does not go anywhere without it. white goes with anything. Nice watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, September 3, 2013
Came in excellent, brand new condition. Was easy to assemble. All packaging and warranty slip included.
I would recommend this watch to anyone who wants a sporty but classy looking white watch.

The rose-gold features are my favourite on this watch

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, March 11, 2013
excellent product. the product is of good quality. Good packaging. the product received is equal to the image displayed on the page.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, February 26, 2013
EXCELLENT, THE PRODUCT I COME IN THE ESTABLISHED TIMES, IN GOOD CONDITIONS, GOOD SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE GOOD SERVICE, I LOVE IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Hermoso, December 27, 2012
Muchas gracias por el trabajo realizado. El reloj esta verdaderamente hermoso. Se ve mas hermoso en mi mano, ja ja ja ja ja ja. Felicitaciones!!!

ARRAY(0xa15fb744)