Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on February 28, 2013
it's everything i want in a watch. it's water proof, lights in the dark, super easy to program and doesn't show dirt easily. on top of that it's very comfortable. love it!
on February 7, 2013
Watch looks great! Love it for working out, very stylish. Works great and is easy to use. Great price too!
on February 4, 2013
I think it is a beatiful Watch, It is sprty, it fits perfect and it is easy to understand..I love it!!
on September 26, 2013
i bought it for my wife and she loves it! original product, highly recommended. simple sport watch, but very clear and pretty.
on January 28, 2014
I ordered this purple watch and a lime green rectangular one came instead. Not happy! Be warned buyers. Too good to be true
on October 29, 2013
The wath arrived on time. The color was so perfect just like see on the photos and the description. My wife is so happy.
on June 7, 2013
good morning, sorry I made a purchase on their website and I get a problem with the credit card, call the bank and tell me they are doing the collection in Bsf and not dollars and that's the problem, I hope your answer I want to fix this as soon as possible and thanks
on June 20, 2013
An excellent sports watch, the color quite appealing to the youth of today, I liked a lot and recommend it to everyone that looks cute to use besides being a useful tool for every human being.
on June 17, 2014
I did not receive the watch that I picked out just like the other reviews on here. I took a chance on it still and was not happy. Only reason I kept it was because my wife was still happy with it.
on July 4, 2014