5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!
I have flat feet so I was very happy when i got these. They fit perfect my feet didn't bother me at all . I love love the color and the price was decent. I am going to get another pair for everyday stuff! I would recommend these for anyone especially if you have flat feet.
Published 18 months ago by Nichole Hanson

2.0 out of 5 stars Really narrow toe box
I read the reviews that said these ran small so I ordered a half size larger but...the size isn't the issue. They narrow at the toe so even when the length fits the width is too tight and my toes are squished. Had a blister within the first couple of miles on the treadmill. Will just be using these for walking.
Published 16 months ago by Melissa

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, June 5, 2013
Nichole Hanson (Bonners Ferry, ID) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Puma!, January 17, 2013
I've had one other pair of Puma Voltaic sneakers before these. I had them for over a year and a half and loved them so much. I'm on my feet all day at work, running around and my feet never hurt and my legs never got tired. When they started to wear out I was on Amazon hunting down a new pair. I looked and looked but the ones available in my size I just didn't love the color. Yes I'm a girl so color matters. I was just about to buy the glitter pink and purple ones when I saw the you might like these list at the bottom of the page and instantly loves the color combo. They were Voltaic so I was sold. I got them the other day and put them on and immediately went to work and just like my other pair no pain in my feet. I will most likely never but another brand of sneaker again, because you just can't beat out of the box comfort and the awesome colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far!, November 27, 2013
So comfy! I have PF and tend to have a lot of arch pain. I have not had any pain in wearing these! I have also not needed to put in special PF insoles that I normally need when working out. I have only been wearing them about a week consistently, will update review in a few months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, February 23, 2013
They fit perfectly and are very comfortable. I stand on concrete for at least 8 hours a day and these shoes provide enough support to keep my feet from hurting.

2.0 out of 5 stars Really narrow toe box, August 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE SHOES!, February 1, 2013
I love these shoes, I love how they fit and how they look. Highly recomend these shoes. I might have gotten away with a 7.5 and I wear an 8 but they slip on and off real easy but still have support for my feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, March 12, 2013
I have been buying Puma sneakers for a long time. They are stylish, very comfortable and run true to size. I use them for running and cross training. The color is bright but it will be good for spring and summer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous shoe/felt like it was suffocating my foot, November 4, 2013
Yntbom (lake oswego, or) - See all my reviews
Had to return this outwardly gorgeous shoe. LOVED the way it look but, despite it's appropriate length, it felt like my forefront was all "boxed in." It made my toes feel like they were going numb. I had to return them, sadly.

5.0 out of 5 stars My pregnant feet love these shoes, January 9, 2014
Pregnancy Plus: These are the only shoes out of a collection of 67 pair that I can wear all day long without foot pain. Plus the fact that there isn't a separate tongue means I can get into them easily, without having to bend over my enormous baby belly. I really like that.

Normal Fit: For reference, my feet are wedge shaped, narrow at the heel but slightly wider at the toes, and a wee bit shorter than the average 8, but not enough to get a good fit with 7.5W. I just hope for slightly short size 8 shoes. I have a normal arch. I'm experiencing only slight swelling from the pregnancy so it won't affect my review.

With this particular Voltaic shoe I tried on the 7.5 and the 8 while shopping at TJ Maxx.

The 7.5 pinched my toes and made my pinky toe feel a bit crushed. Definitely too small so I bought the 8. I think folks with longer than average feet might consider trying on a half size up to be safe. The eight was a perfect fit in width but almost wanted to pop off my heel in thin socks. In medium thickness socks, like most athletic socks, they're perfect. In fluffy socks they're too snug (kind of a no-brainer there).

The shoe itself feels nice and snug without pinching in any one area. There is no pinching on the pinky toe, no pressing on the big toe, and the heel doesn't rub in the right socks. The mesh makes my feet feel less sweaty than leather shoes which is really nice. I like that they're so light weight, too. The arch support seems quite balanced and I've not had any problems with my plantar fasciitis. In general I think these shoes give my feet and ankles really good support and I feel very solid in them. They are not comfortable on rougher terrain. While walking the dog I veered off into a rocky trail for a short while and rocks pressed painfully into the mesh and even seemed to press into the sole a bit, so I'd not recommend them for rougher surfaces (only mentioning it since the shoes claim to be cross trainers). On concrete and asphalt though they're a dream. No pain.

Durability: As of this review, I've had these shoes about six months. So far the shoes have held up well, especially given that I wear them every day. The sole and arch haven't broken down at all. Now, I'm not running in them, just doing my daily walking and going about my day-to-day pregnant life. Given the extra weight I'm carrying I think they're holding up just fine. I usually replace my cross trainers once a year because they break down.

I'm going to buy two more pair of this design while they still make them, I like them that much. That isn't to say they're for everyone, but they just happen to fit my foot mold in medium thick socks perfectly.

I hope this has been helpful and not too wordy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't get my foot into the shoe, January 23, 2014
I bought this shoe and a pair of Reeboks, both size 7 1/2, at the same time. The Reeboks fit perfectly. In contrast, I could not get my foot into this shoe. The tongue is one piece flowing across the entrance to the shoe and has very little stretch, hence allowing no room to actually stick my foot in. So, they are being returned. Too bad, the Puma's are very nice looking.