4.0 out of 5 stars I like these
Published 22 months ago by Kris10

3.0 out of 5 stars Returned
I like the look of the show and how light it was but it was too narrow for my foot. I have a pretty narrow foot and the fit was not great.
Published 13 months ago by Mark Hughes

4.0 out of 5 stars I like these, November 1, 2012
When these Puma's first arrived, I was a bit unsure of whether I would like them or not. I did not realize when I purchased them online that they don't have a true 'tongue', but they are actually one whole piece; the shoelaces aren't really necessary. Turns out, they're very comfortable and I get a lot of compliments on them. However, if you have wide or what you might consider 'fat' feet (no offense intended), I would recommend trying something else out. I have to wear thinner socks because the shoe doesn't allow for much stretch..especially on the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for my wife, December 22, 2012
This review is from: PUMA Women's Voltaic 3 NM2 Running Shoe (Apparel)
my wife does zumba 1 time a week,and has for years .She has been through many name brands of shoes .She loves the puma ,very light and fits snug w/o feeling preasure on the foot..she said out of all the brands this puma is perfect for active and walking excercizing...

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Puma!, December 8, 2012
Niffer Hall (High Ridge, MO) - See all my reviews
I love these shoes! They are advertised as a running shoe but I don't find them to be very comfortable when on the treadmill. The toe has a hard almost plastic piece and there isn't much cushion in the back but for an everyday shoe, oh yes! I am a nanny and I also run a business in the evening so I spend a lot of time on my feet and these shoes are just fantastic. I will be purchasing more for sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for running, April 1, 2013
These shoes have great coushion in the soles and all around the toes. If you have knee or foot problems I would get these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Choice!!!, August 20, 2012
This shoe is comfortable and light weight. GREAT SHOE and GREAT Color GREAT Choice!!!!! Glad I ordered the 11 instead of my normal 10. I seem to need an 11 when ordering running shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
love the design

1.0 out of 5 stars bulky and heavy., June 27, 2014
i hate this shoe show much. the picture look slender and fashionable but the actual shoe is bulky and they are so heavy. i stopped wearing them because my boyfriend called them my barney shoes...yikes!

2.0 out of 5 stars size, March 9, 2014
the shoe it self is great and an awesome color but the hole where your foot goes in does not stretch and makes the shoe very hard to even get on

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes., January 10, 2014
These shoes are pretty nice. They got dingy and did not clean up well. These shoes fit just a little bit large (maybe a half size, not quite). The bottom of these shoes are slick if you don't wear thick-cotton socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color and fit, December 17, 2013
I am so happy with this purchase. These fit great and I love the color. They are also easy to keep clean.

Rate and Discover Movies