Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on October 11, 2014
Best sneakers hands down! Puma's are awesome if your foot is on the narrow side. My fav brand shoe! Love the colors, very comfortable
on October 25, 2014
Yes, these shoes are for narrower feet. I have narrow feet so they fit great, as opposed to many tennis shoes which are usually too wide. The fit is as expected and I ordered up a half size from what I usually wear. At first they felt a bit tight, but have stretched out a bit in the few weeks I've had them. I can't take them off! They are so cute and I love the colors. I'm not sure how they would actually work for someone who was running since I only use them for walking. I have no complaints!
on November 23, 2014
These shoes are everything I expected and more! I usually buy nothing but Nike shoes, however I saw these and decided to give them a try based on how nice they looked. They're stylish, and they fit perfect. They do fit snug, but that's how I like my shoes to fit. If you do not like snug shoes, these aren't for you. I did order a 1/2 size up since other reviews suggested and I'm glad I did. Definitely ordering more in the future!
on August 4, 2014
Love the look of these and they are comfortable. However, I have no idea how or why they are called 'running shoes', as they are more of a casual sneaker.