Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on November 23, 2014
These shoes are everything I expected and more! I usually buy nothing but Nike shoes, however I saw these and decided to give them a try based on how nice they looked. They're stylish, and they fit perfect. They do fit snug, but that's how I like my shoes to fit. If you do not like snug shoes, these aren't for you. I did order a 1/2 size up since other reviews suggested and I'm glad I did. Definitely ordering more in the future!
on October 25, 2014
Yes, these shoes are for narrower feet. I have narrow feet so they fit great, as opposed to many tennis shoes which are usually too wide. The fit is as expected and I ordered up a half size from what I usually wear. At first they felt a bit tight, but have stretched out a bit in the few weeks I've had them. I can't take them off! They are so cute and I love the colors. I'm not sure how they would actually work for someone who was running since I only use them for walking. I have no complaints!
on October 11, 2014
Best sneakers hands down! Puma's are awesome if your foot is on the narrow side. My fav brand shoe! Love the colors, very comfortable
on August 4, 2014
Love the look of these and they are comfortable. However, I have no idea how or why they are called 'running shoes', as they are more of a casual sneaker.