- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$12.95 + $37.00 shipping|
|You Save:||$3.24 (20%)|
• Perlite provides aeration and drainage, yet retains and holds substantial amounts of water that it releases when needed.
• The water-holding ability of Perlite also increases the nutrient holding capacity when water-soluble fertilizers are used.
• Can be used by itself, mixed with topsoil or potting soil, or any other sterile media for drip or passive hydroponic systems.
• Lightweight Perlite does not crush fine stems or root systems, making it ideal for growing delicate plants such as lettuce.
• Chemically inert, does not deteriorate and has an essentially neutral pH.
• As Perlite is sterile, it is free of disease, weed seeds and insects.
• Nontoxic, safe and economical to use. One 4 cu. ft. bag will fill approximately 64 one-gallon nursery pots or 8 of our 11 Liter PolyMax® Dutch Buckets (110050), sold separately.
• Ideal For: Commercial and Hobby Hydroponic Growing, Container Growing, Raised Beds, Rooftop Gardening, Propagate Cuttings, Soil Mixes, Lawns, Gardens, Seed Starting, Shrubs, Potting House Plants, Water Conservation in Landscaping, Turf and Grass.