- 12' (1/2" inner diameter) 90 watts, .75 amps, 120 volts, 60 hertz
- 25' (5/8" inner diameter) 180 watts, 1.5 amps, 120 volts, 60 hertz
- 50' (5/8" inner diameter) 360 watts, 3.0 amps, 120 volts, 60 hertz
- 100' (1/2" inner diameter) 500 watts, 4.50 amps, 120 volts, 60 hertz WARNING: Do not attempt to cut or splice hose as serious injury may result. Do not spray water into an electrical outlet. Severe electrical shock could result. Care and Use:
- Simply unroll the hose to use just as you would a normal garden hose..
- Screw the female end (near the electrical cord) of the hose onto your faucet. Make sure the washer is in place inside the female coupling.
- Plug the 3-prong cord into a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) or a properly-grounded 3-hole outlet that is protected by a GFCI.
- The heater is thermostatically controlled and will not turn on unless the ambient temperature approaches freezing temperatures.
- It is good practice to drain and unplug the hose when not in use to extend the lifetime of the hose.
- If water is frozen inside the hose, allow several minutes for the ice to melt after plugging in the hose and before use.
- DO NOT pull or tug the hose with excessive force as this may damage the fittings and electronic components.
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player