on August 1, 2012
I've been airbrushing for almost 30 years and own 26 airbrushes, all brands. I've wanted an AB as long as I can remember, but the price always put it out of my reach. I tried to buy one on eBay several times, but never won the bid. I finally went to Amazon and bought this one new.

The AB is absolutely not for beginners and I've spent a lot of time getting mine adjusted. There are so many adjustments it overwhelms a lot of artists. The operation is about the same as a standard double action brush. But everything has an adjustment from air flow at the nozzle, turbine speed, needle tension and even turbine bearing adjustments. It is an amazing detail brush. A professional illustrator told me "you can paint a dot on the eye of a flea with it". Air supply, properly thinned color and technique are all critical to get a good end result.

I paint on canvas and use my AB to paint copies on tiny canvases, either 2"x3" or 3"x4". I love mine, wish I had one sooner.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on November 7, 2012
I recomend it for very fine work. There are no similar products. I cannot work without it. I strongly recomed it
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again