Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Pac-Man: The Complete First Season (2 Discs)” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 25% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Pac-Man: The Complete First Season (2 Discs)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
Top Customer Reviews
All three characters - Pac-Man, Pepper (Ms. Pac-Man), and Pac-Baby - and their pets Chomp-Chomp and Sour Puss pull together as a family as they fend off Pac-Land's five Ghost Monsters: Clyde, Pinky, Inky, Blinky and Sue. (Pinky, Inky and Blinky appeared in both the Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man video games; Clyde appeared in Pac-Man only, replaced by Sue in Ms. Pac-Man.) The Ghost Monsters - each with their own unique mob-like personality - work for Mezmaron, whose mission is to seize the power pellets, Pac-Land's power source. Most of the show's plots center on these battles.
The first season of Pac-Man, which did not feature Super-Pac or Pac-Man's nephew P.J., aired on the ABC network from 1982 to 1983 and contained 13 episodes. Their titles are listed below, along with their original air dates.Read more ›
The set has two discs, and they both come in a standard sized DVD case. Disc 1 contains the following 9 episodes (each episode contains 2 stories):
- Presidential Pac-Nappers, Picnic in Pacland
- The Great Pac-Quake, Hocus-Pocus Pac-Man
- Southpaw Packy, Pac Baby-Panic
- Pacula, Trick or Chomp
- Super Ghosts, The Pac-Man in the Moon
- Invasion of the Pac-Pups, Journey to the Center of Pacland
- The Day the Forest Disappeared, Sir Chomp-A-Lot
- Neander-Pac-Man, Backpackin' Packy
- The Abominable Pac-Man, The Bionic Pac-Woman
Disc 2 contains the following 4 episodes:
- Chomp-Out at the O.K. Corral, Once Upon a Chomp
- The Pac-Love-Boat, The Great Power-Pellet Robbery
- A Bad Case of the Chomps, Goo-Goo at the Zoo
- The Pac-Mummy, Nighty Nightmares
It would have been nice if they listed the episodes on the discs themselves and/or on the back of the case, but they didn't. The only way to know what episodes are on a disc is to play the disc and wait for the main menu (or you can read my review ;) ).
When you insert a disc, the FBI warning is displayed and you can't skip it. That's not a big deal since it lasts about 5 seconds or so. After the FBI warning you are taken to the main menu where you can select to play all episodes or just a single episode.Read more ›
The show is corny, there's barely any plot, and after a while each episode seems the same as the last, but it's Pac Man and his family & it's classic at it's best, and still beats any of today's cartoons by hundred.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Would have given 5 stars if they weren't DVD-Rs. Other than that which I knew when I bought them they're great.Published 11 months ago by Jason
My 6 year old daughter likes Pac-Man. She was introduced to him via an old arcade game at the carwash by our house (the place has lots of old games. It's cool. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Sarah Jane
i loved it brings back memories of watching it when i was a kid i even bought the cerealPublished 14 months ago by michael p mehr
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > Animation
- Movies & TV > Disc on Demand
- Movies & TV > Disc on Demand
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Anime & Manga
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Kids & Family
- Movies & TV > MOD CreateSpace Video
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Warner Home Video > All Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Warner Home Video > Kids & Family
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Warner Home Video > Television
- Movies & TV > TV