5.0 out of 5 stars ROW Steam Key
I like it...for 10 usd what do u get, you will ge Steam key aswell, Region free key to redeem on Steam...
Published 7 months ago by LINO Laddr

2.0 out of 5 stars Lots to be desired
I only bought this game cause I was told it was like the Pac-Man Adventures in Time game, but it wasn't and this game has terrible camera control on it. The camera never swings in the direction you need it so you are always having to adjust it yourself. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Published 5 months ago by Lynne M. Wellman

5.0 out of 5 stars ROW Steam Key, December 12, 2013
This review is from: Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures [Online Game Code] (Software Download)

2.0 out of 5 stars Lots to be desired, February 10, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic 3D Platformer, December 31, 2013
This game feels like something that would've been put out around the time of the early Playstation/Nintendo 64 days. It's a 3D platformer, with a bit of a collect-a-thon going on. If you've played Mario 64, you'll have an idea of what you're getting into.

Pros:
-Controls are tight
-Voice acting is pretty good
-Graphics are bright and beautiful
-Cheaper price point than other new games (at this time)
-Interesting power-ups

Cons:
-Encounter the same enemies over and over (you'll be hearing, "Get the Pac-Man!" so friggin' much)
-All levels are generally the same

This game is meant more for fans of the show, than it is for people new to it. There isn't any introduction for the characters you meet, or anything of that nature, so if you aren't acquainted with the show you won't understand the relationships between characters, or anything. However, that doesn't really get in the way of the game (I went in knowing nothing about the show). The graphics are very nice, and the worlds are bright and colorful (so, playing this on a big screen looks great). Only problem is that, while the levels look like nice are appear big, they're pretty bare. Gameplay-wise, you run, jump, chomp ghosts, and collect power-ups and other collectibles. Most of the platforming is fairly easy, aside from a few random hard sections. The chomping function works like the homing attack in the modern Sonic games (so, watch out if you use it over a pit!). Aside from the main quest, there are a few minigames, but I haven't bothered with them.

The primary issue I had with this game is that I was somewhat expecting a game similar to the Pac-Man World games, since those were pretty fun. However, while this game is definitely not on par with the Pac-Man World games, it still isn't a bad game. Since it's geared more towards a younger audience, it functions as a nice introduction to 3D platformers (something that's missing these days). I can imagine it would be much better suited, and offer a bit more difficulty, to younger players. Only real oddity that sticks out to me is that Pac-Man can eat ghosts without consuming a power pellet. I'm assuming they're some reason, detailed in the show, for why that is; same goes for why Pac-Man is friends with all the iconic ghosts from the arcade game.

I played this game with an N64 controller mapped as a Xbox 360 controller; this game is fully compatible with a 360 controller, and does have keyboard/mouse support (however, I haven't tried the latter).

For a better experience, I'd recommend getting a USB device to hook up an N64 controller, since it just feels right.

5.0 out of 5 stars great platforn game, December 29, 2013
a lot of fun my 6 year old can play it quite well with a little of help on the harder bits.
I have enjoyed it as well

5.0 out of 5 stars This game is the biggest pleasant surprise I've had in gaming for a while, December 26, 2013
Motoki (Seatle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
It came out of nowhere and I didn't know anything about it. I took a chance on it and I'm so glad I did!

It's a 3D platformer (a rarity for the PC these days) along the lines of Mario 64/Sunshine but with a decidedly Pac-Man spin. All the basics are there, chomping ghosts, power pills, fruit etc but much expanded on of course.

And it all works really well to make for a ridiculously fun game. I never though I would be playing Pac-man in 3D in a chameleon costume trying to shoot a long sticky tongue at ghosts while being on multi-layered conveyor belts moving in different directions but it was great!

The game is laid out with multiple areas each with a map with levels that you progress through, very much like a Mario game. You can also go back to the school (a home base basically), talk to the various characters and when you earn enough fruit by completing levels play various mini-games on arcade machines.

Speaking of school, the story. Pac-man is in high school. And he's friends with Inky, Blinky, Pinky and Clyde, and a few other assorted characters. Don't think about it too hard. Actually, it's supposed to be based on a new Pac-Man cartoon series which I haven't seen and the game just sort of assumes you are familiar with the setting and characters which by the way can be a bit hokey in a kids show sort of way at times. Still what the game lacks in expository dialogue or deep story it more than makes up for in gameplay and fun factor.

Unlike so many games these days it's not ball bustingly hard which is great for people like me who want a fun game you can play leisurely with a moderate degree of challenge without being frustrated. It also would be great for kids and there's absolutely nothing objectionable in the game. That being said, people looking for a very high degree of challenge might not be satisfied. I'll have to see how the game goes in the higher levels but for right now for me it's in a Goldilocks spot of being just right for challenge without being too much of a cake walk or too excruciatingly hard.

From a technical standpoint the options are very scarce, as console ports frequently are, however the game looks excellent visually for the style it's going for, runs very smooth and I had zero issues with it all unlike some other console ports I've tried.

I've used a (360) controller and the game handles great that way. I'm assuming it at least has token keyboard and mouse support but I can't even imagine playing it without a controller. It would feel odd to me.

This is a really well made fun game that looks and plays great. Much higher quality than most games I've played lately, though admittedly I tend to play a lot of indie stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a "great" and "fun" game!!! ..., December 12, 2013
This is a "great" and "fun" game!!! Graphics are exceptional,playability is fantastic--especially if you use the Microsoft wireless(360 looking)controller for your PC.

Rate and Discover Movies