Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

VINE VOICEon October 4, 2013
I much prefer the Eurostyle Chamois Butt'r to the regular version of Chamois Butt'r. In fact, I won't buy the regular version anymore. The Eurostyle is greasier and has much better staying power. There's also a hint of tingling sensation from the menthol but not too much. I've used it for rides up to 60 miles and it's performed great. It lasted a long time and kept me friction free. I also like DZ Nuts and AsMaster chamois creams but for the price I doubt you can beat Chamois Butt'r Eurostyle.
on July 5, 2014
Who would have thought one little product could bring SO much enjoyment to extra time on the saddle??? This stuff is awesome! I am a 'big guy' who has had my share of chafing & heat rash while walking/biking through the years . . . After finding Chamois Butt'r THAT is all in the past! I'm not sure if it is just the 'lubricating' qualities (though it is not 'greasy') or other compounds in the product - but this stuff just WORKS - AMAZINGLY SO!
on May 13, 2013
Initially I thought this Euro formula was THE SOLUTION, the best chamios creme ever... at least for 4 months. Then after a 2 week tour which kept me in my bike shorts for much longer than a typical training ride, I developed a severe skin reaction akin to 2nd degree burns. Not nice especially when talking about your nether region. Once diagnosed and stopped using this product, the burn subsided, skin peeled and eventually healed.

That was last fall. Since we had stocked up on these products, this spring I decided to give the regular Chamios Buttr (non-euro) a try, and the same thing started to happen within a few days of use... burning, itching, etc. No doubt it would have developed into the same serious condition as last fall. Stopped using this product and the problem went away again.

I have no reaction to other products such as Relief (made by Nalini - ingredients not listed. the only ingredients include unspecified "preservatives") or Udderly Smooth - Body Cream (contains parabens).
on October 3, 2013
Been using this product for several years now and I have to say that I cannot ride without it. I do a lot of 50+ mile rides and this really helps out. I normally purchase this product from my local bike shop but decided to buy from Amazon for a change.

The product I received from Amazon did not have the same consistency as when bought from a local store. It was more of a liquid than a creme and was hard to work with. I don't know how this is, but I have ordered other products from Amazon and their consistency was also not as expected. Maybe it has to do with how they are stored in the warehouses or something.

Anyway, I'm back to purchasing from my local bike store for the time being..
on February 25, 2013
This has everything I'm looking for, it's nice and thick so it moisturizes and prevent chaffing, without staining. As for the cooling sensation, I don't mind it, some people might now like the feeling of being doused in ice water, but as long as you're not using this in the snow, the cooling feeling is nice for the summer. The sensation lasts about 30 mins, but the cream lasts a lot longer. I washed it off before it even lost effectiveness. I used to use Vaseline but it was too greasy and absorbed into he skin after awhile, this is way better.
on June 16, 2014
I've used the more basic version of this cream with good success, although I generally find the http://www.amazon.com/Beljum-Budder-Lubricant-Chamois-Creme/dp/B00110Q4H6 Beljium Budder to be a bit more effective (I just ordered a tube from Amazon). But this Eurostyle version of Chamois Butt'r has a peppertree ingredient I did not care for.
on November 1, 2015
I suffer from rashes very easily so when I got into cycling it was only logical to use this product. I really like the eurostyle for the hot summer days it has more of a menthol base do has a little bit of a cooling effect. Don't make the mistake and use it on a cool day you end being extra cool hahaha.
on October 28, 2014
Eurostyle is like a little "air conditioner" for your nether regions...I love the tingle, and this stuff really works. No chaffing on long rides, I never leave on a ride of any length without it!
on November 15, 2012
This cream seems to last longer and definately has a nice cool feel. I don't use it in colder weather but will definately be using is in the summer weather and on longer rides.
on May 17, 2012
This supposedly has a cooling sensation that feels like burning to me ! It lubes against chafing but I'm not fond of the 10 minutes of crotch burning. Maybe you'll like it???

Edit 8/2012; After having to use euro as my unheated version ran out; I must say that my skin became accustomed to the warming sensation. The first time I had used it I felt like I might be having a reaction to it. Now I don't even think about it. It's a little thinner than the chamois butt'r regular. Increasing by one star.

See 1 answered question