Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

98%

on February 17, 2013
You truly have to listen to and experience this music to fully understand how wonderful it is. The first time I heard it on Pandora, I stopped what I was doing just so the music could have my full attention, then immediately came and purchased it.
on June 16, 2014
I am not a music critic and i can not tell you anything about playing or how the music is played. What i can tell you is this song is beautiful! I love the mix of the two songs. would love to hear more like this.
on May 7, 2011
I walked down the aisle to this song at my wedding in January. My husband loves Pachelbel's Canon, but most of the versions of it that I've heard are too string-y and too pretentious for both my taste and also for the feel of our wedding. I kept thinking that there had to be a version that reworked this classic with a newer, more stripped-down intimate feel. When I heard this song, I knew it was the one we needed, and bought it immediately. It was perfect. =)
on March 12, 2013
This artist is truly gifted to come up with this arrangement! This rendition really speaks to the soul! Pachelbel is joyous to begin with, but this version is puntuated in a way that makes it even more uplifting and stirring!
on June 7, 2013
The whole wedding party for my daughter's wedding is going to come in to this song, and then as it changes to "With Or Without You", I will be walking my daughter down the isle! A very moving song!!!!
on January 23, 2009
When Jon was 16 years old his brother insisted that I go to Jon's piano recital. I left there knowing that someday I would see him in concert. I go to every concert that I possibly can and the concert when he debuted this song was my favorite. This song is so amazing sometimes I find myself craving it. He's an amazing pianist, but also a great comedian!!
on January 22, 2009
I really enjoy all of Jon's music, but this one is just plan fun for me. (Being a U2 fan, and all.) I've also purchased the sheet music, and have a grand time banging out my own, far less polished, version at home. I highly recommend this track, and the purchase of the scores, as well. (Gotta go get the piano-only score and minus tracks, too . . . )
on March 15, 2013
I first heard this song on my Pink Floyd channel on Pandora and was enchanted by it. The blending of Pachelbel and "With Or Without You" is flawless. Very much recommended.
on January 22, 2009
I love John Schmidt's music. It is all so beautiful and fun to listen to. I have every one of his CD's. You cannot go wrong with any CD from John Schmidt.
on December 21, 2012
What is not to love about Pachelbel? When the two meet: Dynamite!!!

Refreshing version of a favorite with a modern twist ala Jon Schmidt.