Questions & Answers
Pacific Coast Classic Dried Fruit Tray Gift
by Golden State Fruit
4.4 out of 5 stars (156)
$25.95
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
When I gifted this packet, the gift receiver knew who it was from and called my phone to say thanks. Perhaps the shipping documents included with shipment say the name of sender but will not indicate the price if you indicate this as a gift on amazon market place. I hope this answers your question. Happy holidays!
Dec 21, 2013 by Al
votes
No, I don't recommend that. It will dry out the fruit. The nuts will be OK, though.
23 days ago by Tech writer
votes
I cannot find info that it is organic and so probably isn't. It is made up of fruits and nuts that should be nonGMO and that is why I chose it.
Dec 17, 2013 by BrendaMarie
votes
shipping Dec 14, 2013
Can I Ship We would like to inform that the dried fruit is packed into bags for each sl disease and high cleanliness. 's Ad box will The decor is beautiful only. We can ship as scheduled. I hope that we continue to serve you. Organic Thai
Dec 14, 2013 by Organic Thai
votes
Is this gluten free? Mar 3, 2014
It didn't have any information noting if it had gluten in it or not.
Mar 4, 2014 by Pamela L. Oester
votes
I gave them as gifts to my family, they all liked them but I never asked what the weight of them were.
Apr 11, 2014 by Fernando Caballero
votes
I'm sorry! I don't know... I bought them as a gift for someone else and never ate any of them!
Dec 10, 2013 by Pamela L. Oester
votes
All I know is that the the folks that received them, liked the gift.
May 12, 2014 by Trader Lu
votes
kosher Mar 14, 2014
i do not know but the fruit was good but very over priced
Mar 16, 2014 by Valerie Levay
votes
I have no idea, sorry.
Jan 17, 2014 by PJ
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers