Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Luxury Beauty Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on October 24, 2012
I got this as a Christmas present for my Aunt who loves both dried fruit and nuts. I actually had to supplement this gift with something else because the tray size was so small. I was really disappointed. The quality was great, but the price for the size was not.
22 comments181 of 186 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2011
VERY DISAPPOINTING!
Wow... talk about SMALL!! this is in a 9" x 9" box sub divided by four smaller containers. Very small portions for the large price! I can get my fruit and nuts in states other than Cali. if this is what everything costs. Save your money, go to your grocery and make your own fruit/nut tray. You'll get 3 x's the amount and will look much better.
1111 comments171 of 181 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2011
I'm sure that the fruit and nuts are just fine. But, if for example, you want to buy fruit and nuts that were grown in the Golden State instead of just packed there, you should know that on the label on the back it says that it's from Argentina, another country I've forgotten, and the USA. No mention of California at all.
22 comments100 of 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2012
Since I gave this as a gift I haven't tried the food. However I was a bit disappointed in the way it looked. In the picture everything has been loosened up and primped so it presents well and seems more than it is, but it doesn't appear as nice 'in person' with it all squished in and flattened out. Had I seen this before buying I would have gone with one slightly larger.
0Comment63 of 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2012
I felt it was well worth it. Good combination. Although a lot of people complained about the size and price, I felt it was a great deal considering it was free shipping, fast delivery, well packed, good variety, and delicious. I would recommend it!
0Comment34 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2009
I purchased one for a gift and decided to try one for myself. The dried fruit was moiste and tastey. The nuts were fresh. I would definetly recommed this as a holiday basket or a thinking of you. The apperance was good and the taste just as good.
0Comment78 of 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2010
I wasn't sure what to expect with fruit ordered over the internet but this gift box was really fresh and delicious.

I will be definitely ordering from this company in the future with no hesitation.
0Comment58 of 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 21, 2010
The dried fruit and pistachios were really good. Would purchase again from this company.
0Comment33 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 18, 2013
I was looking for a gift for Father's Day and thought this would be a perfect present for an elderly member of my family. This box is 8 inches by 8 inches and total cost was over $40 USD. I was embarrassed when we went to my relative’s home on Father's Day and he brought out the "present". He had a smile on his face and said..." I guess it's just for me? He also mentioned that the note I wrote and sent with the CC info was not in the package BUT the invoice was. What an embarrassing surprise.

I actually purchased the second one of these for the reduced cost of $10 as an add on just to show everyone I know how pathetic this was. Shame on you!
22 comments19 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2012
important to know the size (actual size) Nice gift but very very small
Distributor should be highlighting gift size to assure customers know what they are purchasing, especially for it is a GIFT