5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Delicious Tomato Soup
This soup is absolutely delicious. Our whole family loves it. It has the best flavor of any tomato soup I've ever tasted. So much better & healthier than the canned tomato soup from the grocery store!
Published on November 15, 2010 by T. Lamoreaux

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheese Flavor Soup
I'm not sure why this soup gets such good reviews because while it looks like tomato soup, it certainly doesn't taste like it. In short, it has an overwhelming cheese flavor and almost no tomato flavor. There is no mention on the carton about cheese, other than a reference to "cheese flavor" towards the end of the ingredients list. While I like tomato soup, I don't like...
Published 14 months ago by normalnorm

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Delicious Tomato Soup, November 15, 2010
This review is from: Pacific Natural Foods Organic Creamy Tomato Soup, 32-Ounce Cartons (Pack of 12) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars YUMMY!, September 28, 2011
This soup is so delicious!! It has a smooth, creamy texture with a few tomato bits. It has a great tomato taste without being acidic. Finally a gluten free creamy tomato soup!

5.0 out of 5 stars yumnyumyum, April 24, 2011
This is the best cream of tomato soup you can buy. Reminds me of the cream of tomato soup I ate in Cyprus 40+ years ago. I tried to duplicate that soup for a long time and just gave up Then I found Pacific and without a doubt this is the very best soup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, March 17, 2013
I have Celiac disease & eat gluten free because of this. Tomato soup w/grilled cheese was a childhood favorite of mine and I hadn't had one I truly liked for years, until I found Pacific brand tomato soup! When I can find it locally I will have it 2-3 times per week. I'm thrilled I found it on Amazon & can buy it in bulk. Even if you don't have to eat gluten free for medical/health reasons, this is a delicious soup!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tomato soup you can buy, November 28, 2011
I have tried many different brands and this IS the best. It is thick so you have to shack it up before pouring, no milk needed. It is very good tomato soup and filling. The top has a screw cap so do not have to use the whole thing at one time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best soup ever., July 8, 2011
David Keeler (Portsmouth, Rhode Island United States) - See all my reviews
I hate vegetables. I hate eating anything healthy. My friend introduced this to me, and I was skeptical at first, because I hate tomato soup. Oh my gosh. It is so good!! Whenever its on sale I always grab some from the store. I recommend it with grilled ham and cheese sandwiches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good soup, stayed down every time so far, February 5, 2013
Tomato soup should be just that with nothing added. Oh sure you can cook with it however you want but if you are serving tomato soup don't MESS WITH IT. This is really good soup. I prefer to have it heated and then served in a bowl with a spoon NO CRACKERS no nothing else. Eat whatever kind of sandwich or whatever along with it but DON'T mess with the soup. Other soups you can add all kinds of stuff but NOT tomato soup. Show some respect please!! Didn't you have tomato soup as a kid? Did your mom mess it up? OK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 19, 2012
This soup is fantastic. The list of ingredients reads like your mothers cupboard and not some scientists lab. The flavor is excellent. Especially like the fact that the container is resealable and you can just pop it into the frig for another day.
Goes nicely with just about anything when you're short on time.
Would like to see more products from these guys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tomato soup in a can/box ever!, April 29, 2012
Our family (including my 5-yr-old) really likes this soup. It is organic and in a box, so we don't have to worry about BPA in the lining of cans. Through Amazon it is totally affordable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmm.......good!, October 21, 2013
R. Short (Ferndale, MI USA) - See all my reviews
This soup brings back memories of being a kid and playing outside ALL DAY then coming in for dinner and having tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner! I have finally found a tomato soup that is not over-the-top salty and does not give me heartburn!

I ABSOLUTELY love this soup and will be ordering more very soon because I'm down to 3 cartons out of 12.

This soup has excellent taste and cannot get any easier to store after opening. The fact that it's organic is definitely worth the price (which isn't all that bad). Top it off that it's delivered straight to my door and you have a perfect combination! Try it, you'll LOVE it!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›