Are you running late to your meeting or soccer game, just shove everything in and be on your way.
Running late to your meeting or soccer game? Just stuff everything in your Crank Commuter Pack and be on your way. Durable, abrasion resistant 420 denier thermal welded nylon, Bomber YKK zippers, and easy-to-fasten Duraflex buckles ensure your belongings are safe for the long haul. The Crank has a slim profile for all-day city touring, reflective strips for safety at night, and a backpack design with an external load-control strap for your comfort.
The Crank has a slim profile for all-day city touring.
The Crank is part of Pacific Outdoor Equipment's destination gear line and has the construction features to weather the storm and survive the journey. This gear is made for adventure and goes the extra distance.
Features and Specifications:
- Durable, abrasion resistant 420 Denier Thermal Welded Nylon
- Bomber YKK zippers
- Easy-to-fasten Duraflex buckles.
- External load control strap for securing the load during traveling
- Reflective strips for easy identification and safety while traveling
- Backpack carrying system for supporting heavier loads
- Sleek profile with plenty of space for all day city touring
- Volume: 35 liters
- Dimensions: 14 by 5 by 28 inches (L x W x D)
- Weight: 36 ounces