Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

86%
14%

on April 5, 2011
Simply AWESOME! I purchased the dog chair for me sons and was so impressed that I just had to purchase Ernie the Elephant. My sons love them. Erin comes with a cup holder, something that I didn't notice in the advertisement...a plus!
on May 24, 2012
As soon as I took the chair out of the box my 2 year old yelled '"My Chair"! He was so happy to have his own chair like mommy & daddy. Like other reviewers have stated, Ernie comes with a cup holder which is a perfect fit for sippy cups and water bottles. We get so many compliments on this chair. I will be purchasing this chair again for my other son.
on May 4, 2012
We ordered this chair and the green frog chair for our boys' playroom. Now granted, we have two active boys, ages 2 and 8 at the time, but this Elephant chair lasted just over a month before it began to fall apart. Literally. The stitching started to come out, followed by the bars that held up the arms. It was completely unusable within two months. The frog, I should say, has held up wonderfully, so try a different animal.
on December 11, 2012
Actually, the kids haven't got theirs yet and there may be some time of adjustment in mastering them, but they are better made than I thought, sturdy, cute--of course. We love elephants. I recommend it.
on September 11, 2012
We got this chair for our almost 2 year old (who is a big boy) and he loves it. The cup holder is nice and its light-weight so that he can move it about the yard and sit where he wants. Overall, product as described and a nice chair for the price.
on January 22, 2013
Very cute. Got the elephant and the pup. Rubberized chair stoppers. Very light and easy to open and close. Great carry on bag that a 2.5 year old and 7 year old can carry.
on January 12, 2010
We purchased this for my granddaughter for Christmas. My 17 month old grandson thought it should be his. Guess I need to buy another one.