5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tent!
I purchased this tent as a Christmas gift for my 2 1/2 yr. old. He actually picked it out online and had not stopped talking about it since. He LOVES it!!

It takes some time to put together since the framing poles go up first and then you can put the actual tent cover over that. But I would not have expected this to be a simple up and down tent either...
Published on January 15, 2008 by Brooke

3.0 out of 5 stars Club House Tent
My son loved his new hideaway. He's very excited about it. However it is HUGE!!!! I guess when I measured out the size (using the kitchen floor tiles) that I didn't realize that it would be 5' tall and take up half his bedroom too. If you get this make sure you have lots of room for it. No more blanket forts needed.
Published on December 28, 2010 by Suecq

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tent!, January 15, 2008
Brooke (Canton, OH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents Club House Tent #60800 (Toy)

We have a small house, so when this tent goes up, we lose some of our living room seating. It is a very large tent! I am 5'6" and can almost stand up straight in it. I can even lay or sit comfortably in it as well.

I Highly recommend this tent if you have a child that LOVES to play in tents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tent.....for a splurge!, January 5, 2009
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents Club House Tent #60800 (Toy)
We got this tent for our children (almost 5 & 7) for Christmas. They both still had smaller preschool sized tents that were worn out from use. I thought the price was ridiculous for a tent.....but I got it anyway, being that it is Christmas. It is a nice tent. Easy to assemble, quick to assemble and the kids seem to like it a lot. My son (5) more so than my daughter (7), but both have played in it a good bit. It is large enough for me or my husband to fit in with one or both kids. I believe the dimensions are 4 ft by 5 ft and at the peak the tent is 5 ft. My kids are tall so this was a bonus for me as well. Well made...all in all I like it quite a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars By far the best play tent out there!, February 9, 2011
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents Club House Tent #60800 (Toy)
By far this is the best play tent out there! It is very durable and doesn't look cheap at all. I spent quite a bit of time researching all the tents out there, and this seems to be the best. Usually the rods in tents are cheap plastic and break easily, and the tarp rips with no effort. This holds up! One other thing is that this tent is LARGE! I have four kids and they all play in here together at the same time. It's definitely a winner in our house!

5.0 out of 5 stars A winner for all children with an imaginagion, September 13, 2012
Julie M. Harris (pittsburgh, pa United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents Club House Tent #60800 (Toy)
When I heard that my nephews were getting dirt bikes for their birthdays this year, I thought that I could never top that super cool present. Well, even though the boys love their dirt bikes, this seemingly basic tent has been in their living room for the past three months and they play in it almost every day. Yes, it seems simple, but for those children with imaginations, this tent can be so many things. Both of their parents can fit in there with them! I didn't think I would be super happy with this purchase, but I've been pleasantly surprised!! We will see how it holds up long-term.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I bought this year, January 30, 2010
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents Club House Tent #60800 (Toy)
I had no idea how big a hit this would be with my 7 y/o grandson. I have a large area in my house that is open with no furniture and I set up the playhouse before his arrival for Christmas vacation. He immediately set up camp inside and slept in it while he was here. It was fantastic! It provided a place to keep his toys and gear and he loved "hiding out" in it. His two small dogs took to it as well racing in one door and out the other. It was a breeze to set up and take down and takes up a tiny amount of storage space. I think this will be a favorite for many years as he has a 9 month old brother as well who will enjoy it when he gets a bit older. Highly recommended for sturdiness,portability (it is easily moved out of the way or moved to a different location), ease of assembly, play value, and storage ease. Everyone who saw it thought it was the best thing ever. I wish this had been around when my boys were little, they would have loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars great playhouse, January 7, 2009
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents Club House Tent #60800 (Toy)
Got this item for Christmas gift after constantly being asked to make a tent with sheets, etc. that would always fall down. Was very happy with size and ease of taking down and putting back together. The clubhouse theme worked well with another Christmas gift pack made for a clubhouse in which it helped the girls name it, secret passwords, etc. I think the girls will get alot of enjoyment from it for a long time mainly because of the size--they won't outgrow it so fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect playhouse for little ones., March 21, 2011
reikcin (Somerset, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents Club House Tent #60800 (Toy)
Got this tent club house for my grandchildren age 2 & 4.
They have so much fun with it and it gets lots of use.
It is really durable and I would highly recommend it to
anyone who has kids that love to play tent. It is big enough
to keep some of their toys in such as a little kitchen set.
They have had hours of fun with this tent. I have another
grandchild and I would definitely consider buying this for her
when she is old enough to play with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, November 25, 2010
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents Club House Tent #60800 (Toy)
I was really impressed with the size and quality of this. It won't take a lot of beating (we've had to put it a way for a bit because my 5 year old kept smashing into it) but it really is a great little playhouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars we love it!!!, December 25, 2010
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents Club House Tent #60800 (Toy)
My kids got this as a christmas present, after many many messes made with sheets i decided to get them a tent of their own to play with. I spent hours of research trying to find a good quality tent and this was exactly what i was looking for.
This tent is huge! and takes half their room but i think its worth every peny! The kids slept in it and are really enjoying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tent!, October 21, 2012
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents Club House Tent #60800 (Toy)
Bought for grandson's 2nd birthday. Easy to assemble, very spacious, good quality... A toy that should be enjoyed for years by all 3 of my grand kids & their friends.

Pacific Play Tents Club House Tent #60800